Looking for a new sim racing cockpit (SOLVED)

• Thread starter hEEk
  • 3 comments
Italy
Italy
Hi all!
Indeed... owning a Playseat Evo at the moment and considering to eliminate central post and buying a solid stand, likely supporting heavy forces as when i use my T-LCM with load cell up to 100kg pressure without flex, i ask you if you kindly could give me suggestions about a new cockpit.
I prefer to switch to a new product, instead of modding the one i have now.
Ideal budget is 400/500€ included seat and (maybe) shifter. I said maybe because im used to change gears through the wheel's flaps.
My hardware is T-GT wheel and T-LCM pedals, PS5 console
Possibly i am looking for somewhat being also futureproof for future upgrade, though respecting budget (if possible) because I've read around that DD wheels require more professional and expensive cockpits. Thanks for your attention guys, i am looking forward to hear from you :sly:

Last edited:
Wow, trak racer RS6 is 469€, seems very nice! but no seat included. with seat it's 749. it's rock solid btw! maybe .....maybe.... maybe I'm doing this madness! :gtpflag:

The title of the thread says you need are looking for a new stand but then the post says you are looking for a new cockpit? Can you clarify which you are considering, or is it both?

Hey Daz, thanks for your reply
Indeed, my english is not good, i am italian, and of course i was looking for a new cockpit, i called it also "stand" but stand surely is another thing (maybe it's intended as only the seat?)
Anyway i completed my research online and 2 days ago i have ordered my new cockpit:
Trak Racer RS6 without SEAT (to save some money.. :D). I will apply the seat of my GranTurismo cockpit on the new RS6. I bought the accessory useful to attach my seat to the new RS6: universal brackets to attach the seat vertically (RS6 comes with its default seat mounted in horizontal way so you need these brackets to do my job).
Here is what i have ordered: (im just loving it before receiving it at home.. :D:P)
https://www.trakracer.it/negozio/postazioni-di-guida-trak-racer/rs6/trak-racer-rs6-mk3-no-sedile/

edit: i don't know if it's not allowed to post specific links... sorry in this case and feel free to delete it. thank you

Last edited:
Back