Looking for a Skyline lol, yeah really

  • Thread starter Thread starter Menown
  • 9 comments
  • 870 views
Messages
980
Canada
London, Ontario
Messages
Freakyweakywoo
Does the R31 eventually show up in the used lot? I think there are two, but I've never seen either.
 
yes, I have an '87 GTS-R that i found in the UCD.
 
Every standard shows up in the UCD eventually?

And there is only one - the GTS-R - mygranturismo.net says it costs around 32,598 Cr (although the old Fairlady has "R31" in its code :dunce:.
 
If you want Menown shoot me a FR and I will send it to you.
 
I got it, check my sig to see what I miss and we can make a switch. :)
 
I think I have the '84 and the '87, if I remember correctly.
 
buy the premium versions... they are the best..also you can change rims & body kits. they look the best and handle great with a stock or sport suspention... the NUR has a great stock suspention
 
buy the premium versions... they are the best..also you can change rims & body kits. they look the best and handle great with a stock or sport suspention... the NUR has a great stock suspention

There is no premium R31
 
I have it, and frankly it is one of the fews cars that won't be different premium or standard because it is so damn boxy.

Fun thing though!
 
Lookin for a skyline...
Aren't we all?
 
Back