N nfsroks1 Messages 119 Chile Messages nfsroks1 Mar 11, 2012 #1 As the title says im looking for someone that knows and has experience about tuning cars(no bodywork just internal)....whoever is interested could workout a payment with me..
As the title says im looking for someone that knows and has experience about tuning cars(no bodywork just internal)....whoever is interested could workout a payment with me..
jcide Messages 348 KY Messages Chimpshifter Mar 11, 2012 #2 Maybe try posting this in the tuning forums.
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 11, 2012 #3 He is offering a trade/employment so something for his help
ImTheZobi Messages 776 Messages Slipknom Mar 11, 2012 #4 i think i can help you.. what exactly do you need?
N nfsroks1 Messages 119 Chile Messages nfsroks1 Mar 11, 2012 #5 ImTheZobi i think i can help you.. what exactly do you need? Click to expand... I need someone to tune my customs/replicas...we could make a company togethor
ImTheZobi i think i can help you.. what exactly do you need? Click to expand... I need someone to tune my customs/replicas...we could make a company togethor
lbsf1 Messages 3,678 Warwick Uni Messages lbsf1 GTP_lbsf1 Messages obsmu (my brothers acount) Mar 11, 2012 #6 nfsroks1 I need someone to tune my customs/replicas...we could make a company togethor Click to expand... No offence but there are many people who do the same thing for free, so I'm pretty sure you couldn't make a business out of it.
nfsroks1 I need someone to tune my customs/replicas...we could make a company togethor Click to expand... No offence but there are many people who do the same thing for free, so I'm pretty sure you couldn't make a business out of it.
N nfsroks1 Messages 119 Chile Messages nfsroks1 Mar 11, 2012 #7 lbsf1 No offence but there are many people who do the same thing for free, so I'm pretty sure you couldn't make a business out of it. Click to expand... What are you talking about?
lbsf1 No offence but there are many people who do the same thing for free, so I'm pretty sure you couldn't make a business out of it. Click to expand... What are you talking about?