Looking for another Supra RZ '97

  • Thread starter Thread starter VenatioUK
  • 49 comments
  • 2,064 views
If you still need one, I'll send you a FR tonight. As soon as I get your acceptance, I'll send you a Supra RZ '97. I don't have any particular needs at the moment, so just enjoy the car. Maybe you'll be able to help me out some day. ;)

What car would you like for it?
 
If you still need one, I'll send you a FR tonight. As soon as I get your acceptance, I'll send you a Supra RZ '97. I don't have any particular needs at the moment, so just enjoy the car. Maybe you'll be able to help me out some day. ;)

What car would you like for it?

Its a freebie until he needs something.
 
Ah right, thanks. I'll take it then GoSpeedRacer.
 
i got a silver chrome supra rz 97 with isotope green wheels?
 
i got a silver chrome supra rz 97 with isotope green wheels?

What you want for it?

EDIT: I've gotta get off now, so if you want something from my list of cars send the Supra overnight and I'll trade you the car you want tomorrow, the SRT8 Challanger is already taken.
 
Last edited:
wouldn't mind the golf GTI RM 01
 
i cant trade now only in 24 hours time as i just traded sorry
 
goin home in and hour 1/2 if u want my supra rz ill be there.
 
goin home in and hour 1/2 if u want my supra rz ill be there.

Sweet, I've got to get off now so send me the Supra when you get on and I'll send the challenger when I get on at 3:30PM GMT
 
pleasure doin buisiness with u. Enjoy
:yuck:
 
I checked this morning (8AM EST) and did not see an acceptance of the FR that I sent you, but I won't be back in front of my PS3 until after 10PM EST tonight. If you added me, I'll send you a blue Supra then. 👍
 
I checked this morning (8AM EST) and did not see an acceptance of the FR that I sent you, but I won't be back in front of my PS3 until after 10PM EST tonight. If you added me, I'll send you a blue Supra then. 👍

Ahh my bad, I didn't know what your PSN name was but I found the message just now, so accepted. You sure you dont want anything in return for this supra, car wise. Check my signature for my garage.
 
I'm actually OK for cars at the moment. I might need a few helmets and suits though. I'll check and see what I need and send you a message later tonight when I send the Supra and you can see if you have any of the ones that I am looking for. If not, no worries, I'm happy to help. :)

I'll send the Supra tonight. 👍

I also have a 370Z GT Academy in blue. If you want one, I'll send one of those over the weekend as well. ;)
 
I'm actually OK for cars at the moment. I might need a few helmets and suits though. I'll check and see what I need and send you a message later tonight when I send the Supra and you can see if you have any of the ones that I am looking for. If not, no worries, I'm happy to help. :)

I'll send the Supra tonight. 👍

I also have a 370Z GT Academy in blue. If you want one, I'll send one of those over the weekend as well. ;)

Man I would love that, I'll trade you any car you want for it :P. I have no budget ATM because I just maxed my cash so, I need to spend it. Thanks :)
 
i cant trade now only in 24 hours time as i just traded sorry

Trade completed, I sent you the Golf RM, thanks for the Supra man. Hit me up when/if you get any more.
 
Back