Looking for another Supra RZ '97

  • Thread starter Thread starter VenatioUK
  • 49 comments
  • 2,064 views
Messages
58
United Kingdom
Newcasltle, UK
Messages
Venatio-UK
I am looking for loads of Supra RZ '97's ANY COLOR

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY GARAGE IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A CAR FROM THEIR.
NOT ALL CARS ARE FOR SALE


Cars I have for trade:
Standard:
-BMW M3 CSL '03 (499BHP - 19,127 Miles)
-Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 (641BHP -16,293 Miles)
-Callaway C12 '03 (700BHP - 10.9 Miles)
-Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91 (375BHP -47,598 Miles)
Premium:
-Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 (766BHP - 0 Miles) [CAR TAKEN]
-Chev. Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06 (550BHP - 52.9 Miles - Racing Modified)
-Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV '09 (858BHP - 9.3 Miles)

You may ask me for a car other than these as a last resort if none of the above suit you.

NOTE: YOU MUST SEND CAR FIRST, I WILL NOT BE A VICTIM OF A SCAM.
See this thread to prove I have sent a car back after another user sent me my last Supra RZ '97

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=239788
 
Last edited:
why dont ypu edit the other thread you made. what about duplicating the cars.
 
What color is the Callaway C12?
 
why dont ypu edit the other thread you made. what about duplicating the cars.

Too much work for a car and I didn't want to edit the other thread because I already posted within it consecutively 4 or 5 times.

What color is the Callaway C12?

Black, 'Noir Nacre'. If the color doesn't suit you I have many to choose from, no GT colors are available.
 
Last edited:
Just a note to the OP, if you backup your game save before sending a car/ticket, then restore the backup after sending the car/ticket, you can never be "scammed" out of anything, other than 1 Trade Day, if a person does not send a car back. Just in case you were not aware of it. 👍

Is there a particular color Supra RZ that you are looking for?
 
Just a note to the OP, if you backup your game save before sending a car/ticket, then restore the backup after sending the car/ticket, you can never be "scammed" out of anything, other than 1 Trade Day, if a person does not send a car back. Just in case you were not aware of it. 👍

Is there a particular color Supra RZ that you are looking for?

Thanks for letting me know and no there is no particular color.
 
I got a white one. What can you offer.
 
Thanks for letting me know and no there is no particular color.

OK, I think I might have 2 or 3 across a few accounts. I'm in EST, so I would not be able to check until after 10PM EST tonight. I'll post back tomorrow with what I have, if you still need one. 👍
 
Finduszip
I got a white one. What can you offer.

Ive posted what I have to offer, I can buy a car out of the car dealership but 100k is my limit as the supra is worth something along the lines of 75-85k
 
GoSpeedRacer
OK, I think I might have 2 or 3 across a few accounts. I'm in EST, so I would not be able to check until after 10PM EST tonight. I'll post back tomorrow with what I have, if you still need one. 👍

Even if Finduszip can provide me with one I'd still take yours too because I will need a drag racing supra too, thanks
 
Even if Finduszip can provide me with one I'd still take yours too because I will need a drag racing supra too, thanks

There are several settings options for each car, so you can switch between them for ease.
For instance, I have a Mazda RX-7 that I have three different setting for, A is for circuit racing, B is for drifting, and C is for dragging.

Also, with 16 posts, it's not quite fair to require someone to send first, as a good majority of here have well over 100 verified scam-free trades.
Good luck sir 👍
 
Rayzah
There are several settings options for each car, so you can switch between them for ease.
For instance, I have a Mazda RX-7 that I have three different setting for, A is for circuit racing, B is for drifting, and C is for dragging.

Also, with 16 posts, it's not quite fair to require someone to send first, as a good majority of here have well over 100 verified scam-free trades.
Good luck sir 👍

Dont want to sound like an ass but I dont like being scammed and Im mature enough to send one back. I cant trust anyone on the internet.
 
OK, after checking, I have a blue Supra RZ '97 with 20K miles as purchased out of the UCD. It has 0 switches and 0 wins, if that matters.

I also have a black Supra SZ-R with 26K miles as purchased from the UCD.
 
OK, after checking, I have a blue Supra RZ '97 with 20K miles as purchased out of the UCD. It has 0 switches and 0 wins, if that matters.

I also have a black Supra SZ-R with 26K miles as purchased from the UCD.

I'll take both, what do you want for them?

EDIT: I didn't realize your said SZ-R, I'll just have the RZ.
 
Im a new user here but have played gt since ps1 and freakin love it. I have 2 supra rz 97'. Ill trade u the one i havent used yet. Got it in used car I think its got like 47,000miles on it?
 
Im a new user here but have played gt since ps1 and freakin love it. I have 2 supra rz 97'. Ill trade u the one i havent used yet. Got it in used car I think its got like 47,000miles on it?

If you trade it to me now, I'm still on. Tell me a car and hurry!
 
how about subaru sti 2007' stock with all sports and comfort tires? is that possible?
 
Buddie likes racing with Dodge so ill take that challenger if no Subaru.
 
Buddie likes racing with Dodge so ill take that challenger if no Subaru.

Ok lets do that, I'll add you now. Challenger for Supra

EDIT: Internets dying need to restart.
EDIT2: Added you.
 
Sounds good bro. My playstation name is the same ADRENALIN-EDGE. Im ganna be on at 9 here in Denver. Gotta go.
 
Sounds good bro. My playstation name is the same ADRENALIN-EDGE. Im ganna be on at 9 here in Denver. Gotta go.

Man do it now, I've added you, we need to do it now, I gotta go. Unless you send me it when the time suits you and I'll send it when I'm next on.
 
Cool, ill also trade u a restoration card if u want. Your ganna need it if you plan on rebuilding that supra.
 
Sorry im In school wont be home till then.
 
ADRENALIN-EDGE
Cool, ill also trade u a restoration card if u want. Your ganna need it if you plan on rebuilding that supra.

Cool man, Im at school right now so i'll send you the car when I get back.
 
Was on GT5 last night sent request. Had yur chance. sorry.
 
Was on GT5 last night sent request. Had yur chance. sorry.

I added you 2 days ago, you accepted a day ago and you never sent the car.
 
If you still need one, I'll send you a FR tonight. As soon as I get your acceptance, I'll send you a Supra RZ '97. I don't have any particular needs at the moment, so just enjoy the car. Maybe you'll be able to help me out some day. ;)
 
Last edited:
Back