Looking for Australian friendly leagues

• Thread starter EnrgRacer
  • 5 comments
Australia
Australia
Hey guys, I’m looking for an Australian or at least time zone friendly league I could join? Or if there’s enough interest and not one already potentially look at working together to start one.
Getting up to race at 5:30-6am my time is not always practical if I have work that day or when you have kids that wake up when you do.

Would be next day morning for you if you pick something here in the evening USA.

Always welcome to join us for a race.

Send me a friend request if your interested.

Rinsky has a good group too.

Lots of options for you here.

Hey guys, I’m looking for an Australian or at least time zone friendly league I could join? Or if there’s enough interest and not one already potentially look at working together to start one.
Getting up to race at 5:30-6am my time is not always practical if I have work that day or when you have kids that wake up when you do.

interested in AU evening races of some sort

Hi, I am new to the world of online racing leagues but I am smitten. I have been racing for nearly 15 years on gt3, 4,5,6 but have just got a Playstation 4. I don't have good racecraft yet, I am pretty clumsy, but learning all the time. I would really like to start a league and learn what it is all about.
Send me a friend request on Playstation plus.
Oh yeah, I am Australian

Latest Posts

Back