Looking for Birthday Tickets i'm missing!

• Thread starter ZuluWraith
  • 281 comments
England
Yorkshire
ZuluWraith
Hi, i'm looking to acquire the tickets that are missing from my collection - i would be happy to trade for these (let me know what you would require).

These Tickets i already own:

Level: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24.

Ticket 1000, Rally Base, Rally Car, Historic Rally Car, Classic Muscle Car, Modern Muscle Car, Nascar.

Birthday: '42, '44, '49, '54, '58, '61, '62, '63, 64, '65, '66, '67, '68, '69, '70, '71, '72, '73, '74, '76, '77, '78, '79, '80, '81, '82, '83, '84, '85, '86, '87, '88, '89, '90, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '98, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10.

Many Thanks.:)

These Tickets are pending:

N/A

Last edited:
I could use multiple 0 level tickets. I have them all;) let me know if you are interested in a long term deal ;)

ZuluWraith
Yes, i'm very much interested - when are you able to trade?

Many thanks to both of you for helping me out.👍

I can start trading now. Please let me know which ticket you require amd when ou want to start

I can start trading now. Please let me know which ticket you require amd when ou want to start

Let's go, i think it best if you start from the lowest Ticket i don't have & then fill in the gaps (so to speak!). I'll send the first Level 0 Ticket now as you are already on my Friends list (which account would you like it sent to? - i have them both on my list). Many thanks.:)

i can only trade the level 22 :)

That's fine, what would like to trade for the '22'? I'll send you a FR asap, thanks.:)

edit: FR sent.

Last edited:
ZuluWraith
Let's go, i think it best if you start from the lowest Ticket i don't have & then fill in the gaps (so to speak!). I'll send the first Level 0 Ticket now as you are already on my Friends list (which account would you like it sent to? - i have them both on my list). Many thanks.:)

Ok, I will start with a level 1. Please send ticket to genuino_67, the following day send to CeruleoF150 and then repeat all over until you have enough tickets)

That's fine, what would like to trade for the '22'? I'll send you a FR asap, thanks.:)

P.S : Sorry i accept the FR but i send a message saying "Who's this?" cause i don't know your psn

BTW, i'm looking for an option stream Z :)

I have the following tickets(that you're missing):

6, 8, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

I'd be interested 0, 5, 9, 12, rally base and rally car tickets. Or if you have any 0/0/0 cars that hasn't recently been in the online car dealership.

Last edited:
Ok, I will start with a level 1. Please send ticket to genuino_67, the following day send to CeruleoF150 and then repeat all over until you have enough tickets)

That sounds great, is it cool if we start this tomorrow as i have already sent a car earlier today? I'll send first thing in the morning, thanks again.

P.S : Sorry i accept the FR but i send a message saying "Who's this?" cause i don't know your psn

BTW, i'm looking for an option stream Z :)

No problem, your car has been sent! Thanks.

I have the following tickets(that you're missing):

6, 8, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

I'd be interested 0, 5, 9, 12, rally base and rally car tickets. Or if you have any 0/0/0 cars that hasn't recently been in the online car dealership.

Many thanks for the offer but due to the restrictions on gifting i won't be able to accept it, if you still need anything when i've finished trading with genuino i'd be happy to help. Cheers!

I have an extra 1998 if you are interested in it. Just send me a FR and I will send it to you. Nolanrob123

That's very kind of you, do you want anything in return? I'll send FR asap.

Last edited:
Mr. ZuluWraith sir! For that gorgeous Black Widow you so kindly gifted to me, I would like to return the favor. Pick any ticket in the game and it is yours! I will be able to send August 11th from my Alternate account; Headwound_Harry.

:gtpflag:

That sounds great, is it cool if we start this tomorrow as i have already sent a car earlier today? I'll send first thing in the morning, thanks again.

No problems, I will be out all day so send when it's most convenient for you:)

Ticket 0 received and level 1 sent.:)
What ticket do you want next and when do you want it?

Mr. ZuluWraith sir! For that gorgeous Black Widow you so kindly gifted to me, I would like to return the favor. Pick any ticket in the game and it is yours! I will be able to send August 11th from my Alternate account; Headwound_Harry.

:gtpflag:

That's a truly generous act sir, i appreciate your help (& memory!) May i take the 'Classic Muscle Car' Ticket?, i hope i can help you in return sometime. Thanks.:)

i have several 23 tickets, i need birthday ticket 1970

If it's cool i can send you the '70 Ticket tonight, you can send the Level 23 Ticket when it's best for you. I'll send a FR asap, thanks for helping.:) edit: FR sent.

I'm not scamming you,but i can't send you the ticket now,i have another trade sorry, i'll send the ticket soon :)

That is not a problem, i understand.:)

I have a level 9 that I would like to trade for a '90 Corvette ZR1 that hasn't been modded.

I have the car in question although i already have the Level 9 Ticket, do you have any Tickets i'm missing? Cheers.

Ticket 0 received and level 1 sent.:)
What ticket do you want next and when do you want it?

I'd be ok if we go in order of Level, so #2 is the next one i'm missing. I'll update the OP daily & include any Tickets that are pending, i'll send the Level 0 first thing every morning (i'm like clockwork!) that way i can send the pending trades in the evening. I'll leave it up to you when you send your Tickets (i'm easy like a Sunday morn!), is this cool with you? Many thanks:tup:

Last edited:
I'd be ok if we go in order of Level, so #2 is the next one i'm missing. I'll update the OP daily & include any Tickets that are pending, i'll send the Level 0 first thing every morning (i'm like clockwork!) that way i can send the pending trades in the evening. I'll leave it up to you when you send your Tickets (i'm easy like a Sunday morn!), is this cool with you? Many thanks:tup:

Very well, Level 2 is next. I am not really worried on when you send, I just don't want to hog up your schedule. But if you are fine with it, I am super cool:)

That's a truly generous act sir, i appreciate your help (& memory!) May i take the 'Classic Muscle Car' Ticket?, i hope i can help you in return sometime. Thanks.:)

You got it - I will send an FR from my alternate Ticket account, Headwound_Harry within the next week. I have also updated my schedule to reflect the send. Enjoy sir, and thanks again for the Black Widow!

Very well, Level 2 is next. I am not really worried on when you send, I just don't want to hog up your schedule. But if you are fine with it, I am super cool:)

That's fantastic, is it cool if i send the next one (to CeruleoF150) on Wednesday 1st? - as ive made a grievous error regarding gifting restrictions (see below!) I'll send to your accounts exclusively from then till completion, to avoid any future problems. Many thanks.

You got it - I will send an FR from my alternate Ticket account, Headwound_Harry within the next week. I have also updated my schedule to reflect the send. Enjoy sir, and thanks again for the Black Widow!

You are very much welcome regarding the 'Black Widow(maker!)', i'll be giving some more replica tuned cars away soon as i can - do you have any requests?, i have the DLC paints & the Chromes. I look forward to your FR & to any future dealings. Cheers:cheers:

I have a '73 ticket for the 90 ZR1.

It's a deal!, i'll send a FR asap. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ticket sent.
If you could send it today would be fantastic. I'm gifting it to a friend who is bonkers about it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ticket sent.
If you could send it today would be fantastic. I'm gifting it to a friend who is bonkers about it. Thanks.

Ticket received, thanks. I'm truly sorry but it appears i have no free slot & i've totally misunderstood the gifting restrictions - but fear not i'll send it first thing in the morning as you've already upheld your side of the deal. All apologies.:ouch:

If somebody could clarify the elapsed time/reset hour needed i would be very grateful.

Back