Looking for BMW McLaren and V12

  • Thread starter Thread starter dean3200
  • 7 comments
  • 507 views
Messages
13
Messages
dean3200
I am looking for

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97 and S BMW V12 LMR Race Car ‘99. If anyone has either to trade, let me know what you are looking for.
 
I have the BMW need to trade right now before reset
 
Nevermind.
 
Last edited:
I have both, can trade after reset. Looking for Nissan R390 Race Car.

PM me if interested.
 
ReVoLuT1oN - I don't have that car, any others you are looking for?

teamlosi20056 - which one do you have and what are you looking for in return?

I can trade after 8:00 tonight.
 
What do you have to trade.
 
teamlosi20056 - I don't have my garage listed anywhere to link to or send you-still working on that.

Are there any cars you are currently looking for? I can let you know if I have them.
 
Back