Looking for carbon x1 or any other x1 (trade now)

  • Thread starter Thread starter technobaz
  • 12 comments
  • 522 views
Messages
12
Messages
phatbaz
I'm online right now psn is phatbaz. I have lots of cars to trade, either reply here asking for a certain car or add on psn and ask there. I also have chrome and matt paints.
 
what cars you got? just off the top of your head
 
Do you have the mark IV race car? I can trade in about 2 hours.
 
Yeah got the mark IV. What x1 you got? Add me when ur ready to trade. Psn is phatbaz
 
I can trade in 1 hour I have carbon and white X1 do you have Audi R10 or Pescarolo C60?
 
yes in about 40 min. im home from work. I'll add you on psn.
 
Can you trade now?
I have a Carbon and a White 0 miles X available for imediate trade.
What do you have?
 
PM me if interested
 
well if Bongoow doesnt come through yes i can trade now. i have lots of cars, so ask for which one you want and i will tell you if i have it.
 
Got any Super GT cars? GT500 cars? (JGTC)
 
Back