T technobaz Messages 12 Messages phatbaz Jan 25, 2011 #1 I'm online right now psn is phatbaz. I have lots of cars to trade, either reply here asking for a certain car or add on psn and ask there. I also have chrome and matt paints.
I'm online right now psn is phatbaz. I have lots of cars to trade, either reply here asking for a certain car or add on psn and ask there. I also have chrome and matt paints.
J juelz2009 Messages 833 London Messages BigBadWolf_786 Jan 25, 2011 #2 what cars you got? just off the top of your head
B Bongoow Messages 24 Messages Bongoow Jan 25, 2011 #3 Do you have the mark IV race car? I can trade in about 2 hours.
T technobaz Messages 12 Messages phatbaz Jan 25, 2011 #4 Yeah got the mark IV. What x1 you got? Add me when ur ready to trade. Psn is phatbaz
S sumal101 Messages 108 Messages duffman51 Jan 25, 2011 #5 I can trade in 1 hour I have carbon and white X1 do you have Audi R10 or Pescarolo C60?
T technobaz Messages 12 Messages phatbaz Jan 25, 2011 #6 sumal101 I can trade in 1 hour I have carbon and white X1 do you have Audi R10 or Pescarolo C60? Click to expand... Dont have those cars, sorry!
sumal101 I can trade in 1 hour I have carbon and white X1 do you have Audi R10 or Pescarolo C60? Click to expand... Dont have those cars, sorry!
B Bongoow Messages 24 Messages Bongoow Jan 25, 2011 #8 yes in about 40 min. im home from work. I'll add you on psn.
Jav Messages 9,765 OrlandoFL GMT-5 Messages GTP__Jav Jan 25, 2011 #9 Can you trade now? I have a Carbon and a White 0 miles X available for imediate trade. What do you have?
Can you trade now? I have a Carbon and a White 0 miles X available for imediate trade. What do you have?
T technobaz Messages 12 Messages phatbaz Jan 25, 2011 #11 well if Bongoow doesnt come through yes i can trade now. i have lots of cars, so ask for which one you want and i will tell you if i have it.
well if Bongoow doesnt come through yes i can trade now. i have lots of cars, so ask for which one you want and i will tell you if i have it.
Jav Messages 9,765 OrlandoFL GMT-5 Messages GTP__Jav Jan 25, 2011 #12 Got any Super GT cars? GT500 cars? (JGTC)