Looking for coloured X2010's *UPDATED 06TH OF FEB*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speed_Blade
  • 87 comments
  • 4,020 views
I have a Gloss Blue X2010 or a F10 PM me :)
 
Light Grey X1 (if 0 miles) for Pink X1 0 miles
 
Light Grey X1 (if 0 miles) for Pink X1 0 miles

Yeah sure problem is that account has two trades wanted already. So it might be monday the earlist. The two people who want to trade before you dont get back to me then I can do it tomorrow.
 
Yeah sure problem is that account has two trades wanted already. So it might be monday the earlist. The two people who want to trade before you dont get back to me then I can do it tomorrow.
Is it too late to trade today?
 
Dark red. Looks alot like a cranberry red. I will get the colour name now. If it tells me.

EDIT: Gran Turismo Red Metallic
 
That's cool buddy. Thanks but i'm not after a red one.
 
I have a blue X1 Im looking for a F2007
 
Only know kilometers, it has 300 or 500 just check but it has miles on it.

I think that might be around 150 - 320miles. Can you check how many kilometers it has done?
 
your light grey x1 for my gloss black x1

pm me
 
your light grey x1 for my gloss black x1

pm me

How many miles has it got?
I cant trade on that account today as I have a trade pending at the moment. How about tomorrmow? As long as the black x1 has low mileage.
 
No one wants to trade today?
 
Back