Looking for Ferrari F1 2007 and have X2010 S.Vettel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicolaus0815
  • 8 comments
  • 424 views
Messages
26
Messages
nicolaus0815
I am looking for a Ferrari F1 2007 and can give a X2010 S.Vettel.
 
Is it new, 0 miles?
 
No. It has 4.600 Kilometers (ca. 3000 Miles), but engine and stiffness can be refreshed before sending the car.
 
OK, too bad.. already have a used one.
 
I have the F2007 available for trade today, but already got the X1. What else could you offer?
 
I have

FGT
Corvette with Race-Modification
Minolta Toyota
Sauber C9
Citroen C4 WRC
Ford Focus WRC
Ferrari 458

or any other car with a price up to 5,7 million credits.
 
or any other car with a price up to 5,7 million credits.

I have most of them unfortunately. Anything interesting in your UCD at the moment?
 
What´s interesting for you?

Well I'm really wanting any of these atm

Pagani Zonda LM Race Car '01
Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car '01 (pending)
Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 (pending)
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca '00 (pending)
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 LM '98
 
Back