Looking for gold paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michelin1983
  • 11 comments
  • 824 views
I'll give you a metallic gold for something decent. There's no chrome gold if that's what you're asking.
 
No I want a car, F10 or F2007

I'll give you both Tawny gold metallic and gold metallic.
 
i got soleil gold metallic and gold metallic
and burnt sand that looks like gold lol
 
Inca gold pearl coat is the best. What would you swap for it (preferably a car)?
 
i have gold. its just called gold too. but i dont want to trade it, just letting everyone know how good i am.
 
i am not trading a car for it, though i can trade chrome or matte.
5 if you like.
 
The gold paints I have are: Singapore gold, olympic gold metallic, riverside gold metallic, and inca gold pearl coat
 
I have,

Dark Gold Metallic
Sage Gold
Gold Metallic x2
Crystal gold

Have you any matte paint?
 
i have gold metallic, inca gold pearl coat, and Gold leaf metallic
i want chrome
 
Back