Looking for just a few more standard cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Firehuntah
  • 39 comments
  • 1,808 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still interested in getting an Audi R10 though.:)
 
buy me an '08 skyline race car

i can send tomorrow 23hours. if thats ok with u we got deal
 
buy me an '08 skyline race car

i can send tomorrow 23hours. if thats ok with u we got deal

Sorry, rather take defaultoasis' Xanavi Hiroto GT-R then since I'm not sure if I'll be on tomorrow at that time.

Still interested in getting an Audi R10 though.:)

Can get you the Audi R10, I'll PM you in a sec. :)
 
Still looking for someone who can send me this car today! :)

- Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R (JGTC) '01

Already traded with my main account, so only have premium and online dealership cars up to 7 million credits available from my secondary accounts.
 
Last edited:
Still need this 1 car, someone help me out! :)
 
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R (JGTC) '01

for

Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra (SUPER GT) '05


Tonight after reset
 
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R (JGTC) '01

for

Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra (SUPER GT) '05


Tonight after reset

Could do that, but I'm not sure yet if the trade with someone else (for this car as well) is still up. Will have to wait till I get a reply from him. :p
 
That's fine just let me know but I can guarantee you that I will be able to trade after reset.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back