Looking for Mazda Axela 23S ‘03

  • Thread starter Thread starter measter85
  • 21 comments
  • 918 views
Messages
86
Messages
broxigarr
Anyone able to give/trade me? Ill return a car within the same price for it :)
 
Hey mate, I might have one you can have. I will check my garage tonight and let u know.
 
That would be brilliant! Cheers :)
 
I added you last night before bed. Ill check when i get home for it :)
If anyone else has one I'm looking for one more for a total of 2. Still willing to trade for equal value car if you dont wanna give it away ^_^
 
Still looking for this car. Anyone able to give/trade?
 
Let me see if it's still in the used lot.
 
Awesome. Hit me up with an invite when you can but i think the network for GT Online is down.
 
I got 2. One tuned to replicate a MazdaSpeed version.
I'm after a Nismo 350Z Z tune.
 
Im looking for a completely stock version.
Dont have a Nismo 350Z i dont think. I'll look.
*edit* I do not :(
 
Im looking for a completely stock version.
Dont have a Nismo 350Z i dont think. I'll look.
*edit* I do not :(

I have a stock one also. Make me an offer.
 
How about the Gran Turismo 350Z RS?
Or
Nismo 380RS Super Leggera?
 
Hmm ok how about the classic Caterham Seven Fireblade '02? :D
 
Hmm ok how about the classic Caterham Seven Fireblade '02? :D

Lol I got one of them too! Your on the right track though. I like your offers
 
I have one as previously discussed. Will send in 1 Hr if still interested.
 
symo63
Hey mate. I have one if you want it. Let me know.

PSN ID: symo63

Hey mate. Car sent. Hope u enjoy it. Cheers!
 
Back