Looking for new members

Discussion in 'Drifting Teams & Meets' started by MONSTER ENERGY, Sep 28, 2012.

1. MONSTER ENERGY

MONSTER ENERGY

Hi this is the leader of the team Monster Energy Drifting (PUNISHERJJ01) and if you would like a good team thats fun and cool the hang out with and wiil help if you need help with drifting tricks entrys etc... then this team is definatly for you :)

2. Diogo

Diogo (Banned)

3. devintheninja

devintheninja (Banned)

^^^ that and you put it in the wrong section. But welcome anyways lol

4. Reddee

Reddee (Banned)

Is this a new monster energy or is this rear2kurbs team?
    Mmmm you say your the leader I thought rear2kurb was the leader of monster energy.

5. Blurr905

Blurr905

I think there's probably 20 Monster Energy teams on GT5. lol

Good luck with your team though Punisher, I think you're the first one to make it to GTP as far as I know.

6. harveybird

harveybird

I agree, we need more of this.

7. MONSTER ENERGY

MONSTER ENERGY

Thanks for the suggestion i did move the thread to that forum thanks alot ,Leader of Monster Energy Drifting

New team

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2012
  8. GODfreyGT5

GODfreyGT5

Oh the AUP abuse :'(

9. SKIDMARX

SKIDMARX

I know your new but don't double or triple post (it is hated by others), instead just edit you previous post.

10. Bluntified

Bluntified

You guys affiliated with the energy drink? I'd join but I'm more of a Red bull guy :p.

11. JustDrift893

JustDrift893

:lol:

12. CheladaJr

CheladaJr

Good luck from Alpine!

13. Reddee

Reddee (Banned)

You do realise that m-nrg are already a well known team but there not on GTP good look any way.

14. Meandog

Meandog

Omg, you have a Monster sponsorship?

15. GODfreyGT5

GODfreyGT5

It's the unfortunate motorsport fanbase that see 'Monster' as the frontline of the sport :/

The ammount of Peugeot's that park with new rims and a monster sticker at car shows is just purely embarrassing.

16. LittleZippyUK

LittleZippyUK

None at Japfest though :sly:

But yeah, Monster is associated with too much now a days. Specially young people like Godfrey says, with stickers and a car with new Halfords alloys. But I wish you all the best of luck with the team :dopey:

17. Lock2Lock

Lock2Lock Premium

You might want to make sure you ask the leader of the original monster energy drift team if it's ok to use the name.

I don't think it is a good idea to take the name just because they are not on gtp or have a thread on gtp.

I am a member of KYOKI and i wouldnt be to happy if someone took the name specially while we are active.

I don't know why the monster energy team doesn't have a thread for their team on here. For example we at KYOKI just don't see the need for a team thread so with that said we don't have one.

But yes like others have said I would move this to drifting teams and meets. I would ask them before you go any further. But you are your own person and unless there's a rule restricting what you are doing by using the same name (in my eyes stealing aka pledgerlism) i guess you will do what you want

18. MONSTER ENERGY

MONSTER ENERGY

first of all i'm very good friends with the "M-NRG" team and they have absolutely no problems with the use of Monster energy drifting so all you trollers just stop. Also I do apologize for the double post i didn't mean to at all wont happen again
    Thanks, Leader of Monster Energy Drifting

19. Lock2Lock

Lock2Lock Premium

I wasn't trolling you by the way. I just didn't know if you were friends or what was the story.

Just concerned you know. But yeah like i said before good luck with the team

20. MONSTER ENERGY

MONSTER ENERGY

sorry bout that man also thanks for the wishes

21. Lock2Lock

Lock2Lock Premium

Yeah no problem that's why i tried to explain in my post what i meant because i know things get confused in writing. I just didn't want it to sound like I was talking trash to you or something.

But yeah hope everything gos well. But yeah if you want some good ideas for your OP i would go take a look at the RedSuns thread. RedSuns-Marble has done the best job on a OP i have seen on here

22. SPANK

SPANK

Why two threads?

23. MONSTER ENERGY

MONSTER ENERGY

I have already went over this man I am new and didn't now how to move a thread apologizes.

24. D-Max

D-Max

Someone moved it...

25. maveric25

maveric25

Two Monster teams... what's next... Rockstar? :p

26. Reddee

Reddee (Banned)

Redbull :).

27. Robbyelder

Robbyelder (Banned)

Full Throttle

28. maveric25

maveric25

:lol:

29. Robbyelder

Robbyelder (Banned)

Maveric you have got to be the person I like hanging and drifting with the most on GT5. I can remember the first time I battled you. JrDarkness's room you where running an FC Rx-7 and you just amazed me getting full lock in that first corner of tskuba when I was starting out. and you havent changed a bit. I could put you up on that level with gauz and would put my name on the line to say that.

30. maveric25

maveric25

That means a lot man, thanks! Sucks that I can't drift online anymore for a while... using a free wifi hotspot (which sucks) until I can get my own again, plus got college, work, relationship, so yep... hopefully soon I'll get my own wifi again.