D Death783 Messages 38 Jan 20, 2012 #1 I'm looking for a Nissan Skyline Pace Car. Request a car for trade and I'll see if I have it. Can Trade Now! Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
I'm looking for a Nissan Skyline Pace Car. Request a car for trade and I'll see if I have it. Can Trade Now!
Z zeppos1 Messages 203 Belgium Messages zeppos Jan 20, 2012 #2 you just missed it in ocd..was there for weeks...
Igwyana Messages 4,643 England | UK Messages Igwyana Jan 20, 2012 #4 Death783 I'm looking for a Nissan Skyline Pace Car. Request a car for trade and I'll see if I have it. Can Trade Now! Click to expand... zeppos1 you just missed it in ocd..was there for weeks... Click to expand... And as such I have one in 0/0/0 condition 👍 What colour is your TVR Griffith in the OCD and is it still in untouched condition ?
Death783 I'm looking for a Nissan Skyline Pace Car. Request a car for trade and I'll see if I have it. Can Trade Now! Click to expand... zeppos1 you just missed it in ocd..was there for weeks... Click to expand... And as such I have one in 0/0/0 condition 👍 What colour is your TVR Griffith in the OCD and is it still in untouched condition ?
D Death783 Messages 38 Jan 20, 2012 #5 Igwyana And as such I have one in 0/0/0 condition 👍 What colour is your TVR Griffith in the OCD and is it still in untouched condition ? Click to expand... Cooper Green, New. No mileage. 0/0/0
Igwyana And as such I have one in 0/0/0 condition 👍 What colour is your TVR Griffith in the OCD and is it still in untouched condition ? Click to expand... Cooper Green, New. No mileage. 0/0/0
Igwyana Messages 4,643 England | UK Messages Igwyana Jan 20, 2012 #6 Death783 Cooper Green, New. No mileage. 0/0/0 Click to expand... That's a deal then, I've sent a car for today so will have to be after reset if that's ok? I'm working all day but will be able to send in around 22 hours from now, is that ok? My PSN Igwyana 👍
Death783 Cooper Green, New. No mileage. 0/0/0 Click to expand... That's a deal then, I've sent a car for today so will have to be after reset if that's ok? I'm working all day but will be able to send in around 22 hours from now, is that ok? My PSN Igwyana 👍
Igwyana Messages 4,643 England | UK Messages Igwyana Jan 20, 2012 #8 Death783 Sorted, I'll send you the car ASAP. I'm also a work tomorrow. Click to expand... Nice one, Many thanks, FR accepted
Death783 Sorted, I'll send you the car ASAP. I'm also a work tomorrow. Click to expand... Nice one, Many thanks, FR accepted