Looking for Nsx Protoype Lm Road Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rivieraboi561
  • 16 comments
  • 911 views
Messages
42
Willing to trade cars with dlc paints, paints, or a car of your choice from my list
 
got three of them wanting a Bmw M3 painted blue chrome
 
I got a m3 but I only have 2 chrome paints left and they aren't blue
 
Ok, where are your list?
 
Im looking for a Suzuki GXRsomething and tickets 1967, 1970 and 1969.
 
what are your chrome colors
 
what model of the M3, and in what chrome blue are you after?
 
I got one with 211km on it and can trade right now. In return i want the Nissan Penzoil zexel GTR '01
 
The 04 M3 in the DLC blue

i just happen to have an 04 M3 with mileage...how about we trade the M3 (of course painted in the DLC chrome blue) for and NSX Prototype LM Road Car?
 
Willing to trade cars with dlc paints, paints, or a car of your choice from my list

I have a white one, 0/40.6 miles/0. Picked it up from the UCD. Hasn't been driven yet. I can send it as is or paint it in any DLC paint you want, tuned w/ all available parts, rims of your choice, etc. Basically, I can do whatever you want to the car before I send it.

Let me know what tickets you have, or if you have any 0/0/0 Ruf cars.
 
the M3 '04 is sent in the chrome blue, i did an oil change as well
 
Willing to trade cars with dlc paints, paints, or a car of your choice from my list

i have the nsx lm road car,
do you have any gt academy cars ?
 
the M3 '04 is sent in the chrome blue, i did an oil change as well

i wonder did i send it to the wrong account or the M3 is not in the colour you wanted.
 
Back