Looking for race buddies!

• Thread starter Aztec_212
  • 7 comments
Canada
Canada
I just got into GT Sport and looking for more people to race with online! Don't mind casual or serious races, any category too! Add me on PSN (The_Aztec_212)

I run the Sprint Cup Asia Series for Gr.3 cars. The series is aimed for beginner and pro drivers. New Season being announced soon if your interested. Races are always Friday evenings 7:25pm UK time and there is 1 race month :cheers:

I run the Sprint Cup Asia Series for Gr.3 cars. The series is aimed for beginner and pro drivers. New Season being announced soon if your interested. Races are always Friday evenings 7:25pm UK time and there is 1 race month :cheers:
I really appreciate it but that doesn't work with my schedule sorry!

I'm an organizer for a league called the IRS (International Racing Series) and we run some things on Mondays and Saturdays. We are mostly Eastern time people with some across the pond in UK and even Australia. We've been lucky enough to have some GT World Event drivers race with us. @TNR_5zigen has been involved in our Saturday night series for the last few seasons and @Jomas more recently took interest in the same series.

Check out the links in my signature below this post. The Monday GT4 series isn't taking new signups as we're nearly halfway into the season, but the Saturday GT3 series could use a few more drivers in the Am lobby if you're at that pace. Pro lobby would put you on a reserves list of very few people so there's a high chance of racing.

If you're available on Tuesday nights, I run a group called Car of the Week. We test cars weekly and write a review on it whether it is a beater or sleeper. We race the car Tuesday nights at 10pm Central Time. If you can join in with us on Tuesday you can always join in on writing up the car review.

Back