Looking for someone kind with a capture card

  • Thread starter Thread starter DUX46
  • 8 comments
  • 903 views

Hi there, I will capture replay for you later tonight. I'm only using handheld camera though, so it is low resolution, but I do take good care to make it as good quality as possible. Check out my videos posted in this forum for examples of what your replay will look like through my ol'Sony cam.
 
Your replay didn't work. I copied it over to PS3 and imported it, but it didn't show up in the replay theatre.
 
The replay is US so I doubt it'll work on a PAL game if GT5P is anything to go by.
 
Check my sig if you want to use an internal HDMI card to capture1080p using your desktop 👍

I would offer to record it for you but I'm 6 hours in on the Le Mans 24 Hour Enduro.

Jerome
 
I personally can't record yet until i get my new PC, but if your PC is good enough get the Intensity Pro linked above, if not the PVR will do. :P Both do pretty much the same thing but i love my Intensity. :)
 
Back