looking for srt-4

  • Thread starter Thread starter NiZmOsPeCv
  • 12 comments
  • 606 views
Messages
73
title says it all would like 2 if possible let me know what your looking for and i'll try to help
 
yea i have 1990 ZR-1 in dark red metallic
 
yea i have 1990 ZR-1 in dark red metallic

I've got that one, actually 3 or 4 of them to be honest. I'm looking for the 4 remaining ones. Re-check the list and see if you have any of those that are missing. If not, and you have patience, and your willing to stand in the trading line, I'll cut you the deal.
 
yea i'll help you out racing a bit to refresh the UCD
 
Hey I got a couple would you happen to have a paint chip from the 2012 gtr the black one?
 
I have one that is modded. Looking for a sileighty.
 
I have one that is modded. Looking for a sileighty.

Got that, looking for those:

Amuse/Opera Performance Grand Turismo 350Z RS
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00
Toyota Modellista Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00
 
Hey I got a couple would you happen to have a paint chip from the 2012 gtr the black one?

yea i have the black edition Aurora Flare Blue pearl (2p) if thats the chip you want or i can get you the other colors
 
I have the opera 350z RS, and the Amuse one also.
 
pm sent.
 
Back