looking for Team Nos.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian
  • 10 comments
  • 917 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
126
United States
Vancleave, MS
Messages
brian21699
They have called out team after team and they never show up to the competitions. Help me find <removed by moderator> when he is online.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dude21699
they have called out team after team and they never show up to the competitions. help me find xxxxxx he is online

Not exactly the best place to call people out.

Besides if they never show up for competitions you win whats the issue?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not calling anyone out, I'm just trying to race them after they called us out.
 
So, you're calling them out... For calling you out? :confused:

Same thing...No?:rolleyes:
 
Not exactly the best place to call people out.

Besides if they never show up for competitions you win whats the issue?

Time wasting?...

So, you're calling them out... For calling you out? :confused:

Same thing...No?:rolleyes:

Not unlike^
 
Xamado7V
Time wasting?...

Not unlike^

Regardless would you say its the best place?
 
Well I got a good chuckle from all of this.

So, you're calling them out... For calling you out? :confused:

Same thing...No?:rolleyes:

^and that put me over the top :lol:


Not exactly the place for super-dramatic race team face-offs.. 💡
(also it's kind of frowned upon to actually name people like that I believe.)
 
Your win their lost. Simple
 
You can send him a private message.
 
I said person a member here take it to PM, if not take it to PSN. Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back