- 1,462

- 570
I am looking for some 0/0/0 cars.
All cars must have 0 mods, 0 miles, and 0 switches.
If they aren't, please don't bother asking.
I will trade the following ways...
- 30 Gear = 1 Car.
- 5 Museum Cards = 1 Car.
- 5 Paint Chips = 1 Car.
- 1 Ticket = 1 Car. [Will have to wait until next free car slot - July 8.]
- 1 Car = 1 Car. [Will have to wait until next free car slot - July 8.]
MY GARAGE, TICKETS, AND PAINT
MY GEAR [100%]
MY MUSEUM AND HORNS
Once we have come to a trade agreement, I will contact you via PM.
The PM will contain two things...
- The PSN ID that you will send to.
- The PSN ID that you will receive from.
Below this post I will maintain a trading schedule containing...
- The date of the trade.
- What I will send.
- What you are sending.
- Whether my item has been sent.
- Whether your item has been received.
I will add and subtract cars from this list for two reasons...
- I am currently looking for added car.
- I have completed a trade for subtracted car.
One final note...
- I may have to delete you after the trade because my friends list is nearing full.
-------------------------
STOCK 0/0 CARS I AM LOOKING FOR
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
- Aztec Orange
- Azure Blue
- Boston Green
- Caterham Black
- Caterham Racing Green
-Caterham Red
-Caterham Yellow
-Diablo Red
- Estoril Blue
- Reflex Blue
-Platinum Silver
- Titanium Silver
HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 [PENDING - Crazed_Coupe]
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car [PENDING - BALLO_45]
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 [PENDING - BALLO_45]
Mugen S2000 '00
- Black
- Blue
- Gray
- Red
- White
- Yellow
Nissan C-West Razo Silvia '01
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car [GT Academy Version] '08
- Blade Silver
- Brilliant Pearl White
- Brilliant Silver
- Diamond Black
- Premium LeMans Blue [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Premium Ultimate Yellow [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Titanium Gray [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Vibrant Red
Nissan GT-R SpecV [GT Academy Version] '09
- Brilliant White Pearl [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Dark Metal Gray
- Super Black
- Ultimate Opal Black [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Vibrant Red
Subaru Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza '03 [PENDING - BALLO_45]
Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car [PENDING - BALLO_45]
-------------------------
Thank you for looking! 👍
All cars must have 0 mods, 0 miles, and 0 switches.
If they aren't, please don't bother asking.
I will trade the following ways...
- 30 Gear = 1 Car.
- 5 Museum Cards = 1 Car.
- 5 Paint Chips = 1 Car.
- 1 Ticket = 1 Car. [Will have to wait until next free car slot - July 8.]
- 1 Car = 1 Car. [Will have to wait until next free car slot - July 8.]
MY GARAGE, TICKETS, AND PAINT
MY GEAR [100%]
MY MUSEUM AND HORNS
Once we have come to a trade agreement, I will contact you via PM.
The PM will contain two things...
- The PSN ID that you will send to.
- The PSN ID that you will receive from.
Below this post I will maintain a trading schedule containing...
- The date of the trade.
- What I will send.
- What you are sending.
- Whether my item has been sent.
- Whether your item has been received.
I will add and subtract cars from this list for two reasons...
- I am currently looking for added car.
- I have completed a trade for subtracted car.
One final note...
- I may have to delete you after the trade because my friends list is nearing full.
-------------------------
STOCK 0/0 CARS I AM LOOKING FOR
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
- Aztec Orange
- Azure Blue
- Boston Green
- Caterham Black
- Caterham Racing Green
-
-
-
- Estoril Blue
- Reflex Blue
-
- Titanium Silver
HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 [PENDING - Crazed_Coupe]
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car [PENDING - BALLO_45]
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 [PENDING - BALLO_45]
Mugen S2000 '00
- Black
- Blue
- Gray
- Red
- White
- Yellow
Nissan C-West Razo Silvia '01
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car [GT Academy Version] '08
- Blade Silver
- Brilliant Pearl White
- Brilliant Silver
- Diamond Black
- Premium LeMans Blue [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Premium Ultimate Yellow [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Titanium Gray [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Vibrant Red
Nissan GT-R SpecV [GT Academy Version] '09
- Brilliant White Pearl [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Dark Metal Gray
- Super Black
- Ultimate Opal Black [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Vibrant Red
Subaru Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza '03 [PENDING - BALLO_45]
Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car [PENDING - BALLO_45]
-------------------------
Thank you for looking! 👍
Last edited: