Looking for the Nissan GT Academy cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crit
  • 5 comments
  • 874 views
Messages
478
Messages
gt6090a
I've got the white, silver, red and yellow 370Z Tuned GT Academy cars. Looking for the other 3, and the GTRs. Anyone interested?
 
I've got the white, silver, red and yellow 370Z Tuned GT Academy cars. Looking for the other 3, and the GTRs. Anyone interested?

I have all 8 370Z academy cars and all 5 GT-R academy cars (all 0/0/0).
I'm looking for the Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68 in Chromblau or Sunset and the RUF BTR '86 apart from Dark Blue, Medium Blue and Pink,Yellow and Light Blue. Cars should be in 0/0/0 condition.
 
Last edited:
Have you got any tickets.?
 
Have you got any tickets.?

I've got all the event tickets (NASCAR, Rally Base, Rally Historic, Rally, Muscle, Modern Muscle, etc.) and Levels 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24 and the 1000 ticket.
 
I've got all the event tickets (NASCAR, Rally Base, Rally Historic, Rally, Muscle, Modern Muscle, etc.) and Levels 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24 and the 1000 ticket.

Ok then, I can do the 4 370Z and the 5 GT-R Academy cars you don't have.
All cars are 0/0/0.
Will trade for 2 x level 2, 2 x level 5, 2 x level 6 and 3 x level 7.
Can trade from today.
PSN jerryjel
Jerry.

ps. There are 2 silver 370z, Blade Silver and Brilliant Silver, let me know which one you have.
 
Last edited:
Sorry I'm so late - didn't expect to get called in to work today. I'm sending PSN request now.

The silver I've got is Brilliant Silver.
 
Last edited:
Back