Kevster823 Messages 302 New York Messages KevSter823 Feb 8, 2013 #1 If anyone has a old GT-R Spec V and 370Z (GT Academy) or a Ticket they like to trade or give it away, let me know and i'll deal your offer. Thank you
If anyone has a old GT-R Spec V and 370Z (GT Academy) or a Ticket they like to trade or give it away, let me know and i'll deal your offer. Thank you
DiersZee1 arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Premium Messages 2,268 SoCal Messages please ask Feb 8, 2013 #2 The GT-R SpecV would be easiest to get if you get the Below: S License Gold: Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 (P) *plus silver and bronze prizes Also Pandulce offered the Titanium color to you next week...thus I am a bit right now.
The GT-R SpecV would be easiest to get if you get the Below: S License Gold: Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 (P) *plus silver and bronze prizes Also Pandulce offered the Titanium color to you next week...thus I am a bit right now.
Kevster823 Messages 302 New York Messages KevSter823 Feb 8, 2013 #3 DiersZee1 The GT-R SpecV would be easiest to get if you get the Below: S License Gold: Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 (P) *plus silver and bronze prizes Also Pandulce offered the Titanium color to you next week...thus I am a bit right now. Click to expand... Pabdulce saw me that I was looking for the car also, so he wanted me to get it first. But I said to him you get it first and I go last
DiersZee1 The GT-R SpecV would be easiest to get if you get the Below: S License Gold: Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 (P) *plus silver and bronze prizes Also Pandulce offered the Titanium color to you next week...thus I am a bit right now. Click to expand... Pabdulce saw me that I was looking for the car also, so he wanted me to get it first. But I said to him you get it first and I go last