Looking for these RALLY CARS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LUKEW24
  • 42 comments
  • 1,899 views
Messages
144
Messages
MrPudPud
Below is a list of cars that i really want, and below that will be a list of cars that i have to offer.

WANTED:
Ford RS200 Rally Car
Suzuki Escudo
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car
DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car

Any other standard rally cars

HAVE TO TRADE:

Toyota Altezza Touring Car
Lambourghini Countach 25th Anniversary
Nismo Fairlady Z S-TUNE (Z33)
Mercedes SL65
Amuse Carbon R
Ferrari Enzo (tuned)
Audi R8 5.2 (tuned)
Toyota GT-FOUR Rally Car
Lexus IS 2000 GT1 Race Car
Ferrari Scuderia (tuned) [Seasonal Event]
Nissan Falken GTR Race Car

I have others to offer, but those are what i think are my rarest. Please if you see none you like ask me what you would like and I may have it!

Schedule:
2nd February - Free
3rd February - Free
4th February - Free
5th February - Free


Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Maxi 5 turbo for focus wrc car?
 
I dont have the Focus WRC, however i have these:

Citroen C4 WRC
Subaru Impreza 2008 WRC
Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car
 
Trade for the celica then , earliest I can do is tommorow.
 
Same, Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car for Renault 5 Maxi.

DEAL!
 
My R10 for the R390 on the 30th?
 
alright I jotted it down.

Edit just to ensure proper transaction, it will be midnight on the 31st GMT
 
Hi mate, I got the Peugeot 908 team oreca 0 miles fully tuned for your Ferrari Enzo? can trade asap;)
 
Mercenary_Wez, im afraid i cannot trade at midnight.
 
Mercenary_Wez, im afraid i cannot trade at midnight.

When can ya tomorrow? if so Ill just send tonight, you can send me mine tomorrow!?!
 
I want untuned 908, sorry.
 
Anyone got any of the cars im looking for?
 
Mercenary_Wez, im afraid i cannot trade at midnight, is our trade still on?
 
LUKEW24.

Sorry I can't trade the renault, I have managed to misplace it. I bought it a while ago then remembered I had it so posted in this thread, now having gone home and looked for it, it has managed to go walkies.

Really, Really sorry.
 
Mercenary_Wez, im afraid i cannot trade at midnight, is our trade still on?
When I said Midnight, I was talking reset time in GMT, I got screwed up the other day because the person I was trading with was a day ahead of me. Its 6PM for me, so yeah im still good.
 
Never mind it is the Z tune Nismo I need rather than the S tune
 
Last edited:
would like to give out my Peugeot 205 group B as well as a Lutencia Renault Clio Race Car (MR drivetrain). and i do need a better knowledge of "the other" cars u now have, as i have some "other" cars as well.
 
I would not like either of those cars sorry.

If you want to see what other cars I have, just request a car and Ill see if i have it.
 
Mercenary_Wez, so our trade will actually be on the 31st of January?
 
Looking for a trade today!
 
Want: Toyota Altezza Touring Car

For either my:
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77

Trade in about 30mins, in middle of a championship.
 
Have both of those cars your offering. Do you have any i have on my list of wanted cars?
 
Ok nevermind, still looking for a trade today!
 
Comon guys!!! Need a trade today!!
 
I have an escudo and am looking for an Rx-7 LM.
If you come across one, send me a PM please! I would be happy to trade!
 
Don't have an rx-7 LM atm sorry.
 
Updated car list: Lexus IS200 GT1 Race Car
 
Last edited:
Back