Looking for tickets lvl and birthday

  • Thread starter Thread starter bst1066
  • 8 comments
  • 330 views
I have ticket 1000, level 12, 67', 69' and 92' birthday tickets, what can you offer?
 
link to my garage is in my 1st post
 
do you want to trade as many of my tickets i named for the mclaren f1 gtr car
 
ok,

i have the 67 birthday ticket though :)
 
I have lots of birthday tickets so far and am looking for more so if you have any I need I would trade 1-1. Also have other stuff to trade if you would rather trade a ticket for something else.

Currently I have 65 ,67, 69, 80, 85, 87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94, 01, 03, 05, 10 Looking for ones not in the list

I also have LV 5,9,12 and 24
Classic Muscle, Modern Muscle, Base Rally, RallyCar, Nascar and Ticket 1000

I Have colored X1s as well.
 
I have lots of birthday tickets so far and am looking for more so if you have any I need I would trade 1-1. Also have other stuff to trade if you would rather trade a ticket for something else.

I only just started looking for tickets

all i have so far is 67 bday
 
ok,

i have the 67 birthday ticket though :)

ill send you the 92 and 69 tickets now if you want, ill add you on bboth accounts

but send the car to geoff_bond_st :)
 
Hey.

I am interested in your 908 peugeot and your bentley speed 8.

Only ticket I got though is the ticket 1000, anything else you might be interested in?

Cars of note:

Ferrari F10
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94
Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93

I know you dont mention needing any cars, but worth a shot to see if we can figure out a trade with the ticket + something else :)

/Jandersen
 
Back