Looking for WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingstang5oh
  • 6 comments
  • 631 views

kingstang5oh

(Banned)
Messages
630
Messages
JACKEDRAM1500
Hey guys i've been putting this one off for awhile it's time to grab one up.

Let me know what your hunting.

Thanks
 
kingstang5oh
Hey guys i've been putting this one off for awhile it's time to grab one up.

Let me know what your hunting.

Thanks

I might have one in my ucd. I think it justt passed though.
 
i have an 03, i need a 23 ticket, or 98 birthday ticket
 
I have one, but I've used it for racing, idk if you want 0/0/0 or 0/0 status
 
I have one, but I've used it for racing, idk if you want 0/0/0 or 0/0 status

Yes i'd want it, I actually drive my cars :sly:.

Any cars or paints you might want in return?
 
I have one with 670 miles and no mods.
I can maybe trade this weekend if you don't get one by then.
 
Yes i'd want it, I actually drive my cars :sly:.

Any cars or paints you might want in return?
I don't think I did any, but if permanent upgrades are ok, here is what I'm after https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=245722

I will hold the 19th of March for you, just let me know, and if you want, I will purchase all the upgrades for it

Edit: I checked, it somehow is 0/3,365.4/3 status, w/titanium exhaust, full tranny, adjustable LSD, full suspension, and no permanent upgrades at all, I know I used it once before, so idk how it doesn't have a switch on it?
 
Last edited:
Back