Looking for work.

• Thread starter Bee_Bee9
  • 4 comments
England
Here, there everyfkin where
Bee_Bee9
Hi, a little information about myself.
Back in GT5 Prologue I use to dabble in some tuning, driving etc under the alias Chunkee_Monkey. Then my PS3 died and that was the end of the GT series for me until Novmeber this year, came back when I got hold of PS3 and GT5.
I've tried to read up on the tuning side of it as it's all new to me, s'pose old head not retaining information etc etc, not as quick as I was but am hoping with some GT driving hours under my bum will start to improve.
Wondering if any garages are looking for testers at the moment with a view to also maybe having the odd tune off me to look at let me know where I may be going wrong or right. I usually clock up quite a lot of driving hours and maybe not so much in the early days but later when i'm in the swing of it become a decent addition to your garage.

At the bottom of that page is a post of a tune I built as an example, wish there was more but being so late to GT5 only did a few tunes as I tried to find my way.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/lamborghini-550pp-exclusive.262948/page-36

Many thanks Bee_Bee9

Last edited:
I'm sure that many garages (I can't speak for everyone though) will gladly take reviews of each tune. Kush Racing is open to feedback.

Latest Posts

Back