Lamborghini 550PP Exclusive.

• Thread starter dylpro
  • 1,065 comments
Brand new to the forum. Not sure how all of this works. Can I ask what car and set up you used to win Tokyo?

Welcome to :gtpflag: The car of choice was the Gallardo LP 560-4 '08. Look further back in both thread (see below) & you'll see some tunes. I used a variation of Fruitycakes tune. For Tokyo, a lot of guys used SRF & active steering. Read the last couple of pages of this thread as well - some good pointers there. Very aggressive driving got me the win... 👍

Last edited:
Brand new to the forum. Not sure how all of this works. Can I ask what car and set up you used to win Tokyo?
Welcome to the forum! My car is on share, if you want to add me on PSN then borrow the car. It's a Gallardo. You can borrow it and check the tune. My PSN name is the same as on here. I think I used the Fruitycakes tune but then modified it a bit. The setup is the same but I didn't add all the bits and pieces. If you use the 'borrow glitch' you can borrow and keep the car, it doesn't affect me in any way.

I'm new and a novice so don't complain if my tune look's a little wrong to some of you more experienced people, but it got me my 5 wins and passed the 3xP400's on lap 3 at Spa which was my first visit.

re-did the tune to run with no SRF now posted a couple of posts down.

Apologies if it's not to your liking only the second time I've posted something I've built as I try and fumble my way through the tuning side of the game.

Last edited:
[quote="Bee_Bee9, post:

Apologies if it's not to your liking only the second time I've posted something I've built as I try and fumble my way through the tuning side of the game.[/quote]

Any time someone posts a tune, it's fine with everyone. Hopefully the skills you're learning now will still be useful in GT6 but no one knows how that's going to go. We'll know more in a few days. Good luck with Tokyo. You'll need it! It's tough, tough, tough.

[quote="Bee_Bee9, post:

Apologies if it's not to your liking only the second time I've posted something I've built as I try and fumble my way through the tuning side of the game.

Any time someone posts a tune, it's fine with everyone. Hopefully the skills you're learning now will still be useful in GT6 but no one knows how that's going to go. We'll know more in a few days. Good luck with Tokyo. You'll need it! It's tough, tough, tough.

Completed Tokyo first time, 2xP400's passed the last one with two corners to go and won by just over 3 tenths of a second...was close, mid 45's I think.

Meant to say the above was run with SRF - on and ABS -1, I know it's not to everyone's liking SRF but the car's dog rough without it :D

Completed Tokyo first time, 2xP400's passed the last one with two corners to go and won by just over 3 tenths of a second...was close, mid 45's I think.

Meant to say the above was run with SRF - on and ABS -1, I know it's not to everyone's liking SRF but the car's dog rough without it :D
The only way to beat Tokyo was with SRF on. Everyone uses ABS, at least most of us. If you won Tokyo first time then you're a lot better driver than most of us.

The only way to beat Tokyo was with SRF on. Everyone uses ABS, at least most of us. If you won Tokyo first time then you're a lot better driver than most of us.

Probably not, just lucky that i felt at ease driving what I was using.

I'm new and a novice so don't complain if my tune look's a little wrong to some of you more experienced people, but it got me my 5 wins and passed the 3xP400's on lap 3 at Spa which was my first visit.

Hey, you got your 5 wins, so you must have done something right! :lol: Like Waddy said, posting your tunes is a good thing. 👍

Had another look at the car with some sleep under me and the following is what i run, ran the Tokyo event which seems to be the hardest with only ABS at 1, SRF turned off and getting 1st place.

Murcielago LP 640 '09

New from NCD
Weight reduction Stage 1
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Catalytic Converter Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel Semi-Racing
Fully Customisable LSD
Torque Distribution Centre Differential
Carbon propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension
Rear Wing Type A (Looks better)

561BHP 1589kg 550PP

Suspension
RH -10 -8
SR 16.2 17.0
DX 9 6
DC 9 5
AR 7 3
CA 2.0 2.2
TA +0.03 -0.20(+10 rear toe if you use SRF)

LSD
IT 5 10
AS 10 18
BS 16 16

Aero
DR 13

Brake balance
BB 7 3

Weight adjustment 91
Ballast Position -10
Power Level 70%

Torque Distribution 35 65

Transmission
Max Speed top corner 361 km/h

Catching the 2nd place P400 on the start/finish straight at the end of lap 4 is needed to use the draft for your 5th lap and to take the win, otherwise it's too hard (well for me it is, sure some of you guys will have no problem). As I ran it with no SRF I'm not sure on how the car behaves running with SRF and I'm busy trying to earn the credits to buy another 150 cars for the 1000 car trophy.
These threads provide interesting reading and enough information provided so that newbie's like me who only got GT5 a month ago can come, build a car, tune the car and grab those golds, seems only fair to post what i built incase it can provide a suitable set of wheels for someone else to have the same success.

Thanks Bee_Bee9

Last edited:
Has anyone ever tried using tried using the 25th Anniversary Countach? I never see much mention of it, at least in this thread. As I count the hours till Friday, once in a while I still try this to finish the two seasonals I haven't been able to beat...this Lambo event and the 380 Mazda, which IMO is the silliest criteria for a race. No offense intended, but has anyone honestly ever dreamt of driving Mazda Miata of all cars, let alone race in one? I think I'd feel cooler driving my moped from 7th grade than I would in a Miata. Then again, I can't take gold in any one of the races in that seasonal, so perhaps I'm just bitter:-)

Has anyone ever tried using tried using the 25th Anniversary Countach? I never see much mention of it, at least in this thread. As I count the hours till Friday, once in a while I still try this to finish the two seasonals I haven't been able to beat...this Lambo event and the 380 Mazda, which IMO is the silliest criteria for a race. No offense intended, but has anyone honestly ever dreamt of driving Mazda Miata of all cars, let alone race in one? I think I'd feel cooler driving my moped from 7th grade than I would in a Miata. Then again, I can't take gold in any one of the races in that seasonal, so perhaps I'm just bitter:-)

The Miata one could be beaten before one of the updates, back when it first came out. Since the next update, it's darn near impossible. A couple of my buddies, both very good racers, finally beat it when I challenged them on another board.
As for the Lambo, Bee Bee seems to have beaten the Tokyo section on the first try, while many, many others had trouble. Either they've changed it a bit or Bee Bee is one of the very best drivers on this forum. The Lambo events aren't too tough, except for Tokyo. If you read a bit further back, there seems to be a trick that you can use. This came after I won it and I haven't gone back to try it out. As for the Countach, I used one but I'm not sure which one. It was very fast and I almost won it but switched to the Gallardo instead.
Good luck on both!

Right re-run it with SRF turned on this time, you need to adjust the rear toe to +10 as runnning SRF seems to loosen up the back. Raced with 2 and 3 P400's and won both times, with 2 P400's actually took the lead under braking going into turn 1 lap 5 clocking a total time round about 8.49 (lap times were 47 to open, then low to mid 45's with a quickest of 44.8).

Any feedback on the car is most appreciated whether good or bad as i try to learn how to tune,

many thanks Bee_Bee9

Last edited:
Right re-run it with SRF turned on this time, you need to adjust the rear toe to +10 as runnning SRF seems to loosen up the back. Raced with 2 and 3 P400's and won both times, with 2 P400's actually took the lead under braking going into turn 1 lap 5 clocking a total time round about 8.49 (lap times were low 45's with a quickest of 44.8).

Any feedback on the car is most appreciated whether good or bad as i try to learn how to tune,

many thanks Bee_Bee9
You should run the current seasonal, the Time Trial. You'd be on the top right away. Give it a shot.

I know there's a lot of very good drivers that can easily better what i can do, Im off the pace I could be running but thats understandable as prior to buying the GT5 and the PS3 last month the last time i raced on GT was back in GT5 Prologue and then my PS3 died before GT5 came out and I never bothered replacing it.

I'm not trying to rub anyone up the wrong way if any of my posts have done that, my apologies. Just an old head trying to get to grips with the GT game again.

Many thanks Bee_Bee9

Last edited:
You should run the current seasonal, the Time Trial. You'd be on the top right away. Give it a shot.

I did have a quick go in the last one, the one round Suzuka, obviously was a bit rough what with only being about the 2nd week into my gameplay and using my own build but just double checked and am quite happy that I've managed to finish at 219th. Hopefully with the kind of community that's here at GTP I'm hoping to get back into the swing of it and pick up some extra time, at the moment its just about getting a feel for the game etc.

Many thanks Bee_Bee9

Back