looking for.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter GOAT71986
  • 12 comments
  • 614 views
Messages
140
Messages
BINK71986
I am looking for the '88 Iroc concept car. I don't have much to trade but let me know what your looking for and I can try my best. Thanks much.
 
got any mattes/chromes?
 
I will have to go home and look and let you know tomorrow.👍
 
I only have matte white and another one thats close to white. I don't remeber the name of it.
 
umm..if you send both and 8C Competazione or whatever that called. you got a deal :)
 
Im looking for lvl 23 ticket... I have 1000 ticket and 89 birthday ticket if interested. I also have gold and silver chrome paints, matte paints and color shift paints.
 
umm..if you send both and 8C Competazione or whatever that called. you got a deal :)

I will go home and get the car bought and send it to you tonight or sometime this weekend. I will send the paint first and then if you will send the car and I will send the Alfa. Prefer a color?
 
actually i can trade only on the 22..is that ok?
 
Oh I suppose. If I find one before then I will let you know.
 
great!
just send me FR when you want
 
I did find one this weekend. Thanks for the offer though.
 
Back