Looking to Join Clean & Active Groups

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 10 comments
United States
Louisville Ky
RlNSKY I is an L
Let me start off by saying Im looking for clubs that put a big importance on clean racing only.. Racing clean is more important than winning for me.

I'm 47 years young and drive cockpit view with the steering wheel on the LH side and detailed interior cars only and use a duelshock controller. I prefer 450pp to 500pp with all aids off except ABS and SS to RS tires. Any higher of a PP rating and Im all over the place with a duelshock controller.

I like being in race's with people who try to make it come close to being like the real thing. Unfortunately I don't find many races like this online. Instead I get people who Dive-bomb into the first corner trying to pass the entire field or others who just hit you to get you out of their way instead of trying to make a legitimate pass and it just gets old racing with people like this.

I'm real respectful of others and if you're faster than me I will move out of the way. Im not by any means a great driver so I don't win many races but I do have fun racing those around me. And if I do make contact with you its not on purpose I promise but rubbing is racing and it does happen from time to time especially when you drive cockpit view with the DualShock controller.

If I sound like someone you would like to have in your Club please send me an invite I'm really looking for some good people to race with hopefully there's still some active ones left. My username is also Rinsky on the PlayStation and on GT6.

Let me start off by saying Im looking for clubs that put a big importance on clean racing only.. Racing clean is more important than winning for me.

I'm 47 years young and drive cockpit view with the steering wheel on the LH side and detailed interior cars only and use a duelshock controller. I prefer 450pp to 500pp with all aids off except ABS and SS to RS tires. Any higher of a PP rating and Im all over the place with a duelshock controller.

I like being in race's with people who try to make it come close to being like the real thing. Unfortunately I don't find many races like this online. Instead I get people who Dive-bomb into the first corner trying to pass the entire field or others who just hit you to get you out of their way instead of trying to make a legitimate pass and it just gets old racing with people like this.

I'm real respectful of others and if you're faster than me I will move out of the way. Im not by any means a great driver so I don't win many races but I do have fun racing those around me. And if I do make contact with you its not on purpose I promise but rubbing is racing and it does happen from time to time especially when you drive cockpit view with the DualShock controller.

If I sound like someone you would like to have in your Club please send me an invite I'm really looking for some good people to race with hopefully there's still some active ones left. My username is also Rinsky on the PlayStation and on GT6.

I notice that you're in the US so I suggest you try the Spinning Arrows Club and / or SNAIL - they run good clean series.

SnailRacing.Org Look no further. We just migrated to GT Sport. 5 Division. we got your speed, we got your challenge and we got the Pros.

Race Hard, Race Clean, Race Snail.

20171030180511 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171030180407 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

SnailRacing.Org Look no further. We just migrated to GT Sport. 5 Division. we got your speed, we got your challenge and we got the Pros.

Race Hard, Race Clean, Race Snail.

20171030180511 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171030180407 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

I shall second this motion of @Wolfsatz and highly recommend SNAIL.

Thanks for the offer and sounds like fun but unfortunately I'm one of those who will not be joining GT Sport. I lean more towards the production car side of things and I even work for Ford Motor Company at the Kentucky Truck plant. I'm just not into full-blown race cars or fantasy race cars in my driving games. GT Sport does not offer the kind of cars I'm looking for so I will be staying with GT6 and FM7.

Ok I'm confused! What cars are you looking for?? There are a lot of "production" cars in sport(Ford Mustang, Ford Focus ST, Chevrolet Camaro, Corvette, BMW's, etc, etc.), and I'm sure we haven't even seen some that will come as DLC's.

Ok I'm confused! What cars are you looking for?? There are a lot of "production" cars in sport(Ford Mustang, Ford Focus ST, Chevrolet Camaro, Corvette, BMW's, etc, etc.), and I'm sure we haven't even seen some that will come as DLC's.

Ditto .. and

huh_400.jpg

I don't consider around 10 to 15 production cars out of 160 to be a lot. 95% of sport is all race cars in one form or another. I also don't buy a game based on the assumption that more will be added. Just look at the past as to what PD promised then actually delivered on. Anyway I said thanks for the offer so I don't want to get into why I don't like sport that's why I posted this in the GT6 section.

Totally understand, just wasn't sure if you were is-informed about production cars on Sport or not. Also I think the number of production cars in the game is between 35-40, some of which you cannot get on GT6, like Porsche, so I personally consider that to be a fair amount.

Totally understand, just wasn't sure if you were is-informed about production cars on Sport or not. Also I think the number of production cars in the game is between 35-40, some of which you cannot get on GT6, like Porsche, so I personally consider that to be a fair amount.

I wasn't completely sure on the exact number but that's more than I thought. Most of the cars I'm into driving are from the 60's 70's 80's & early 90's now there are a few newer models I like as well but I'm mostly into the cars I grew up with.

Back