Looking to join serious Australian GR4/3/2 league

• Thread starter FAF747
  • 2 comments
Australia
Australia
Hoping to find a serious league to join in GR4/3/2 cars. Based in Australia ideally, but no essential. Also have another driver interested. Clean racers, usually ranked in top 200-800 on daily races B & C.

Hoping to find a serious league to join in GR4/3/2 cars. Based in Australia ideally, but no essential. Also have another driver interested. Clean racers, usually ranked in top 200-800 on daily races B & C.
There's probably 3 I know of. They're all Aussie based so hopefully that works, but no idea if what they're racing suits what you're after.

There's Rooz (Race On OZ) who is probably the oldest of them. Been going for well over a decade, but I actually think they're running Suzuki Swifts this season. They've juat had round 1 but might have room in a division to slot you in based on your skill.

The other 2 are Discord based. Trackstars racing and Sector 1 Sim grid.
Trackstars has a very active channel with a couple of leagues and events. They broadcast their races on youtube and I think they are winding down a season of tuned SF19 racing. But they often have several types of series going.
I'll see if I can find contact info, I just left the server because I hadn't been joining anything myself. Edit: broadcast from last week, it's RB cars.

Sector 1 has run 6 or 7 seasons. They're getting ready to divide everyone into divisions and start up a new season in a month or so. This one will be BoP Gr3 and 4. Previously they've done a lot of tuning series, sometimes in a 1 make or sometimes with car choice. Upcoming season is you are on a team and the team all has to run the same Manu for the season. They've got a website but most things are covered on their discord. They broadcast their races on youtube too.

I can get you links to all of them for discord if you'd like to see more, just have to ask around to find them.

And be prepared for surprises. There's a lot of very very fast drivers who never touch the regular GT sport mode stuff and only do lobbies and leagues.

(Sorry admins, but I couldn't find links to any of these on GTP so am sharing what I can)

Last edited:
Back