Cowboy

Lariat Member
Premium
United States
North Dakota
GTP_Cowboy
RacingCowboy570
Hello all,

I've recently been looking at upgrading from my T150. I have looked to the T300 but people have told me to save for a CSL Elite although it is more pricey. I've also looked to the new Logitech G923 but don't have any experience with Logitech as a brand. Ideally, I'd like something that has pretty smooth FFB without breaking my wallet. I should also note that I don't do much in the way of racing as I mostly just do a lot of hotlapping/laid back open lobbies.

Last edited:
Hello all,

I've recently been looking at upgrading from my T150. I have looked to the T300 but people have told me to save for a CSL Elite although it is more pricey. I've also looked to the new Logitech G923 but don't have any experience with Logitech as a brand. Ideally, I'd like something that has pretty smooth FFB without breaking my wallet. I should also note that I don't do much in the way of racing as I mostly just do a lot of hotlapping/laid back open lobbies.
Honestly, I did the jump from the 150 to the 300 and it's money well-spent. It's got a good bit of power, detail and smoothness to it and the build quality is an all-over improvement. If you have anything else from the Thrustmaster ecosystem, you won't be shelving or selling them by moving to T300.

I will say that Fanatec hubs can feed back quite a nice amount more detail and the pedals seem to be a bit more intuitive to use - but you do have to wear shoes to use most Fanatec pedals. Plus, if you're not too fussed about feeling what is realistically about 20-30% more detail from the FFB, stepping up to Fanatec would be a bit of a waste of your money.

Last edited:
Back