Loosends Drift Krew-LDC ~~CLAN CLOSED!~~

• Thread starter ShootDaCar
  • 66 comments
PSN ID: SiiLeNceZ_GhOsT
Location/Time Zone: Savannah Georgia, USA
Favorite Car(s): Toyota Corrolla Levin / Evo lX / NSX Type R
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba , Special Route 5
Drifting Experience: Started on 2010 but then stopped ( i lost my game) then start again in january till now
Previous Team(s): NoNe
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller
Do you have a microphone?: Yeah
How often do you drift on GT5?: Every Day
What are you looking for in a team?: Serious Drifters to take Pictures , learn/share Tips and become a better Drifter...
Anything else you would like to add?:I can Speak Spanish Too

PSN ID: SiiLeNceZ_GhOsT
Location/Time Zone: Savannah Georgia, USA
Favorite Car(s): Toyota Corrolla Levin / Evo lX / NSX Type R
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba , Special Route 5
Drifting Experience: Started on 2010 but then stopped ( i lost my game) then start again in january till now
Previous Team(s): NoNe
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller
Do you have a microphone?: Yeah
How often do you drift on GT5?: Every Day
What are you looking for in a team?: Serious Drifters to take Pictures , learn/share Tips and become a better Drifter...
Anything else you would like to add?:I can Speak Spanish Too

You are most welcome to come and drift with us, Tryout's will not be possible until. We can prove that you have a stable enough internet to interact with Nz/Aus due to you living in the usa, Add us up on PSN:Shoot_Da_Car. But you will have to be good to a certain standard as were aus/nz based.

Last edited:
room closed!

The post that was here.Was about team tryouts witch now has been closed.

Last edited:
The New Event Will Start Next Friday If Enought People From The Team Are On.

PSN ID: On-Meth-
Location/Time Zone: Melbourne GMT:10+ EST
Favorite Car(s): Rotary. So the RX series, and Nissan FR cars. Name says it all ;)
Favorite Track(s): Trial Mountain, Autumn Ring, Deep Forest, Grand Valley.
Drifting Experience: Since GT5 ;)
Previous Team(s): Team Redline (owner)
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller, but G27 soon
Do you have a microphone?: Nah, its in the mail
How often do you drift on GT5?: Every day, or second day
What are you looking for in a team?: Mates to drift with, and a bit of a challenge
Anything else you would like to add?: Haha just did a trial with ya Shoot, Youre a kiwi too ;)

Last edited:
PSN ID: On-Meth-
Location/Time Zone: Melbourne GMT:10+ EST
Favorite Car(s): Rotary. So the RX series, and Nissan FR cars. Name says it all ;)
Favorite Track(s): Trial Mountain, Autumn Ring, Deep Forest, Grand Valley.
Drifting Experience: Since GT5 ;)
Previous Team(s): Team Redline (owner)
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller, but G27 soon
Do you have a microphone?: Nah, its in the mail
How often do you drift on GT5?: Every day, or second day
What are you looking for in a team?: Mates to drift with, and a bit of a challenge
Anything else you would like to add?: Haha just did a trial with ya Shoot, Youre a kiwi too ;)

Sweet Welcome to LDK (Loosends Drift Krew)

Leaders Shoot_Da_Car and Bogan93 Have discussed that you have 2 at least attend one drift lobby with one of us fortnightly This may include general drift room's with clan a member as witness and Loosends Drift Friday rooms.
Tomorrow will be week one of the fortnight next week will be week 2,were warnings will be handed out if not attended one drift with a clan member. Preferably me or bogan.

I cant today :( Got a date i promised the missus, gt5 has kept me away from the others :P

Hey guys and girls of the GTPlanet community, The teaser video for our montage will be delayed.

Im happy to join in on this vid ;)

We have a guy thats going to make a teaser with myself and a few other guys that are online, and then we will make a full 5 minute montage, We will try and get as many drifters as possible, This will be delayed till Thursday as his internet caped out.

Back