end of round 2 R_W_D_K

round 3
Rota_workz_D510 vs bogan (ldc)
Rota_workz_D510 leads
winner:Rota_workz_D510
bogan leads
winner:Rota_workz_D510

Last edited:
Above is results of a Clan battle. We had last night,Even thought we did not win It was very close! Thanks Rota Works for battling LDC, And JDM_Tuning_JZX90 and JDM_Tuning_JR86 for judging the battles.

Thanks for coming out everyone!

EDIT: On a side note, I would like to thank:dead eye666 and Rota_works_RX7 for volunteering to leave the battle,because we had too many people for 8 4 2 1 So they had to leave, otherwise it would of been 6 3 1 witch does not work in battles.

Last edited:
Above is results of a Clan battle. We had last night,Even thought we did not win It was very close! Thanks Rota Works for battling LDC, And JDM_Tuning_JZX90 and JDM_Tuning_JR86 for judging the battles.

EDIT: On a side note, I would like to thank:dead eye666 and Rota_works_RX7 for volunteering to leave the battle,because we had too many people for 8 4 2 1 So they had to leave, otherwise it would of been 6 3 1 witch does not work in battles.

All good man, happy to help

No worries LDC, Better luck next time.

No worries LDC, Better luck next time.

haha, Cheers.👍 Next time my drifter will hopefully not be making a CH tune 15 minutes before the drift battle. He had to make the tune because the game mechanics changed some cars about 1 month ago I think? not to sure anyhow, for the time been he was running CM and then at the last second had to remake a tune to drift, Anyway he has decided to drift only CH, I think, so better luck next time for LDC, theres still room for improvement and more battles, Take the loss learn from it and keep drifting!

Thanks SDC

P.S. My back window is the devil man, I think it likes me looking out it.

Last edited:

Shoot_Da_Car and Bogan93 has discussed and decided to close down LDC, Due to unactive members and loss of members in the past couple of weeks.

DRIFT HARD LOOSENDS![

Back