Lost all scapes photo and replay videos on new console

• Thread starter stanjiao
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
So yesterday I bought a PS5 to replace old PS4, and I knew that the progresses and assets in gt7 will be automatically taken from cloud save so no need to worry. But the photos and replays requires to be dealt with in other ways. And I read from here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-ps5-save-data-20201119/
that in the case of GT Sport I shall do the following to avoid loss of replays and scape photos:
  • Connect both consoles to the same network via ethernet (preferred) or WiFi
  • On PS5 select Settings > System > System Software > Data Transfer
  • Select Gran Turismo Sport saved data
  • On completion, install Gran Turismo Sport to PS5
Then I did that as for my GT7 save data, but when I run the game, the showroom is empty:boggled:.
I don't know if there is anything going wrong or it just works differently for GT Sport and GT7..

Try the PS4 version on the PS5. Not sure what to do if that get's them back for you but it is still an interesting test.

Try the PS4 version on the PS5. Not sure what to do if that get's them back for you but it is still an interesting test.
I am actually playing the PS4 version for I have some issue with psn payment and can't upgrade to PS5 version.
By the way I just saw a tweet by playstation Japan saying the GT7 stores the replays inside the application but not save data as in GT Sport, so I think I am doomed:nervous:. Nice one Kaz
screencapture-twitter-askps-jp-status-1499655910028947461-2022-05-10-11_36_23.png

If you shared the scapes you should find them at gran-turismo.com if you log into your profile.

The replays are gone though sorry, I've done it myself before without thinking.

Back