LOST: Season Four

  • Thread starter Thread starter FoolKiller
  • 46 comments
  • 2,422 views
and why sayid did that to michael? what is he thinking?
 
and why sayid did that to michael? what is he thinking?
Why did Sayid turn him in? Michael helped the Others, killed two survivors, and didn't look back.

Sayid does not trust Ben, no one does. Heck, even the guys in Locke's party want to know why they should be trusting Michael, because he is working for Ben.


And God help Michael when Hurley gets a hold of him.
 
And God help Michael when Hurley gets a hold of him.

:dopey:

but in the end Sayid will work for Ben and what will be a turning point for Sayid I really dont know. we'll see one month later
 
:dopey:

but in the end Sayid will work for Ben and what will be a turning point for Sayid I really dont know. we'll see one month later

Yeah, I have a filling that whoever the people on the boat are their motives turn Sayid to Ben's side.


Oh well, we have a few weeks before the next episode. So, it is all conjecture from here on.
 
A few weeks? Is there a break now or something? How long?
 
A few weeks? Is there a break now or something? How long?
Until April 24th. This is due to the writer's strike. Now that it is over they had to take a break to write and produce new episodes.
 
Yeah, and try to remember who's doing what where when and with who-now......

Man, im so confused about the whole series... they'd better come up with some proper answers, cos its starting to be a trial to watch, rather than an enthralling 42 minutes.

I think a major breakthrough/cliffhanger is in order pretty soon, or their ratings will end up like Jin/Charlie/Echo/Hurley's girlfriend/George minkowski/etc

:irked:👍
 
Yeah, and try to remember who's doing what where when and with who-now......
Well, they are going to be running the special "enhanced" rerun episodes in the meantime, and those have pop-up facts that connect all the given clues.
 
Havent seen any of them.
perhaps watching it all on portugese illegal upload with subs, isnt the way forward afterall.

:irked:👍
 
black smoke strikes back!
 
black smoke strikes back!
Damn right it did. I've been wondering since the beginning of the season what the Freighties would think of the Monster should they ever see it. I was fairly certain that they had zero idea about any of the really "weird" stuff that happens there. And to see it happen like this was exactly the sort of thing I was looking forward to. The Monster is one of the main things that keeps me hooked on the show. I guess you could say it's one of my favorite "characters". That moment was simply awesome, and will probably be one of the highlights of the season for me, if not the entire show.
 
I didn't get to watch the episode until Friday night, but this was definitely a good return episode.

SPOILER WARNING




This was definitely a shocking episode. I can't believe the number of people they killed. And the flash forwards definitely give a whole new story now as we understand Ben's motivations. And Ben wants to kill Penny? I imagine a Sayid/Desmond face off. It should be interesting.

My biggest question is: Why can't Ben kill Widmore? Widmore says it and Ben accepts that as a very matter of fact thing, as if he can't be killed, not as Ben doesn't have the nerve.
 
I didn't get to watch the episode until Friday night, but this was definitely a good return episode.

SPOILER WARNING




This was definitely a shocking episode. I can't believe the number of people they killed. And the flash forwards definitely give a whole new story now as we understand Ben's motivations. And Ben wants to kill Penny? I imagine a Sayid/Desmond face off. It shoudl be interesting.

My biggest question is: Whay can't Ben kill Widmore? Widmore says it and Ben accepts that as a very matter of fact thing, as if he can't be killed, not as Ben doesn't have the nerve.


I'm thinking they are related.

I wish I had TiVo because I swear it was commercials every 7/8 minutes.

Great episode though. Im glad they got rid of who they did. It was weird seeing Ben react the way he does, the writers actually almost have you feel bad for him but you have to remember what a mad man he is.
 
I wish I had TiVo because I swear it was commercials every 7/8 minutes.
It was. I had recorded it on my PC and then played it on my PS3 and at the first few commercial breaks I checked my meters. 1st break at 6 minutes, 2nd at 15:30, 3rd at 18:45. I quit checking after that. If I hadn't been streaming and transcoding on the fly I could have fast forwarded through them at faster than 1.5x without the huge skips.

Great episode though. Im glad they got rid of who they did. It was weird seeing Ben react the way he does, the writers actually almost have you feel bad for him but you have to remember what a mad man he is.
I have a feeling that before we are finished we will understand the Others as "the good guys."


Which reminds me: I rented Lost via Domus for my PS3 (mentioned briefly in the PS3 thread). Everything but the story itself is bad. I am getting a walkthrough to speed it along and avoid the headache of wandering through the jungle looking for clues to my past in wreckage. I need to hurry up though because I think Sayid wants to torture me and Jack seems willing to let him.

It doesn't help my case that the Others approached me long before anyone else and Ben said that he thinks I am "the one."





Oh, and I corrected my typos in my earlier post. First post of the day. I must have been tired.
 
My biggest question is: Why can't Ben kill Widmore? Widmore says it and Ben accepts that as a very matter of fact thing, as if he can't be killed, not as Ben doesn't have the nerve.


maybe widmore is ben's brother?
did they meet before?

I think one episode will show widmore's flashback
 
VIDEO GAME SPOILER WARNING
You've been warned

OK, I finally beat Lost Via Domus - the video game. I contemplated not talking about this in case anyone wants to actually play the game, but trust me, you don't. It was torture, the graphics are bad, and the puzzles don't even relate to what you are trying to do. Plus it has the annoying thing where if you do one option you move on, if you do the other million options you die and there is no clue as to what you should do. I just went with a walkthrough to speed it along. When you aren't wandering aimlessly to solve the puzzles you can beat the game in possibly two hours if you don't die.

Moving along to the few things the game's story (the only good thing) reveals about the Lost universe.

First, you enter an area never shown in the show and that now no longer exists in the show. This is where the electro magnet from the Swan station is located. It truly is an electro magnet reactor power generator that looks like it was in an accident.

Sorry in advance for the crappy cell phone pics.
lostreactoryd3.jpg



And then later in the game you are in the Hydra station. Here you discover an interesting thing about the shark that attacked Sawyer and Michael on the raft. It isn't real, or it appears to be a real shark corpse that was controlled. Whatever it is, I had to take fuses from it that I needed to solve a puzzle. The end point is that it is not a wild shark.

lostsharkpd7.jpg




Finally (And this could be the big show-related spoiler), once you actually start to get off the island the hint of a major time issue with the island becomes apparent. You get out to sea just in time to witness Oceanic Flight 815 crash. At this point I thought it was a clever ploy to explain why your character is never in the show. I have jumped time lines and no longer exist on the flight. Makes sense.

BUT, then you black out and wake up back at the crash site. Only this time the woman from your past, who died before you ever board the plane, runs up to you saying how glad she is that we survived. Roll credits.

And that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. The only thing it does is explain the amnesia you start with because, like Desmond, you are dealing with time jumps and your memory may not be the final memory.

It also leaves a huge opening for a sequel, which I hope they never do, unless they give it to someone other than Ubisoft. Ubisoft sucks at an adventure game.
 
IMO episode 10 is the best of season 4.
so much different emotions, lots of action
 
Back