"LOST"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Magic069
  • 22 comments
  • 1,225 views
Messages
5,891
Did anyone else catch the new ABC drama? The updated and scarier version of Gilligan Island.

I watched it and thought it was alright. I probably tune in because Wednesdays is the other day I have to watch TV.
 
I watched "Lost" and also thought it was pretty good. It looks like they are doing a "Jaws" thing and not showing "the monster" for a while. Man I need to stop using so many "quotes".

It is definitely on my Tivo until they screw something up. :) I did have a problem with Jack being a little too calm with all the crap going on, but all in all, not a bad show.
 
How about I just loose my fist upside your head? Heh, that sounded cool.

No I didn't see it. Is it hokey stupid or actually a good show? Any comedy built in?
 
What show on TV these days isn't hokey? As far as comedy, seeing Dominic Monaghan, Merry from LOTR, singing was rather amusing. :lol:
 
I caught the 2nd episode Wednesday night and I really liked, kept me interested the whole time. Hopefully they'll re-run the 1st episode.

And also, that fat guy is annoying. The one with the curls.
 
^Saturday they are showing the first two episodes back-to-back if you want to see the first one.
 
Awesome, thanks.
 
Haha, bringing back an old thread.

This show just came on TV down here a week or two ago. I didn't catch teh first or second episode but i have watched the rest and it seems like a good show so far.
 
I can't believe I got sucked into this show but I suppose it's because of the Live Links chick. :rolleyes:
 
"Lost" was my favorite show. I watched like the first six episodes, and I missed couple of episodes, then stopped watching. I decided to just rent/buy them on DVD, when they come out.
 
Love it. It may be my favorite show on right now.
 
It came out in Aust a few weeks ago, I've watched every ep, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Blake
 
I've seen every episode to date and will continue to do so when it comes back on. They are running reruns for the next couple of weeks for anyone that's needs to catch up.
 
I have never seen this show, but they said on the news here that the set where they film it is located where the Xerox building was that some guy shot a few people in several years ago.
 
cardude2004
I have never seen this show, but they said on the news here that the set where they film it is located where the Xerox building was that some guy shot a few people in several years ago.
Is that in the states?
 
Lost is filmed in Oahu, Hawaii.
 
Thanks for the info & links, guys. :) Hollywood Studio/Hawaii situation is interesting. Hopefully, they will work out some tax breaks, so the show can stay in Hawaii.
 
So, how about they actually play a new episode?
 
Zrow
So, how about they actually play a new episode?
:lol: See, that's why I'm just gonna wait for the "Lost - Season 1" DVD set.
 
OH MY GOD.





I think its a new episode this week. Am I right?
 
More than a bit late but, yes, yesterday's episode was indeed new. Great time for my Tivo to stop working, eh?
 
Back to reruns for the next couple of weeks. On the plus side, the Tivo is fixed and ready for the new episodes. :sly:
 
Back