Lost.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sprite
  • 45 comments
  • 1,915 views
FoolKiller
Well, they promise Season 2 will be about answers. Of course the season finale promised a lot too.

When season 2 starts here in the states we may need to create a different thread to avoid ruining it for others.
Good call. I might avoid the thread and the show, all together. I'm still debating if I should try to watch season two, or just wait for the DVD like I did with season one. :D
 
G.T
I know what that's like. :lol:

I was the same with "24".
I was the same with seasons 1,2,3 and 4 which I'm watching right now as it happens. I have work tomorrow morning :sad:.
 
Well, we're on episode 19 of season 1 of Lost at the moment, and my parents (especialy my Dad) was starting to hate the past stories of the characters happening all the time instead of life on the island. I'd have to agree a little, it is going back too often. I'm glad to say it's much better now.
 
G.T
Well, we're on episode 19 of season 1 of Lost at the moment, and my parents (especialy my Dad) was starting to hate the past stories of the characters happening all the time instead of life on the island. I'd have to agree a little, it is going back too often. I'm glad to say it's much better now.

It's all they got to validate the show... In interviews the characters agreed. :dopey:
 
G.T
Well, we're on episode 19 of season 1 of Lost at the moment, and my parents (especialy my Dad) was starting to hate the past stories of the characters happening all the time instead of life on the island. I'd have to agree a little, it is going back too often. I'm glad to say it's much better now.
I hear that a lot from the fellow viewers of "Lost". It's bit annoying sometimes for me too, but I think the show's hoping to make the story more involved. SPOILER ALERT! Like when Boone was killed in the accident, I probably cared little bit more due to his story that was shown to us. One character that I pull for, because of the past stories told about him is Locke. With the hardship he's overcome before the crash, I'm definitely rooting for him.
 
G.T
Well, we're on episode 19 of season 1 of Lost at the moment, and my parents (especialy my Dad) was starting to hate the past stories of the characters happening all the time instead of life on the island. I'd have to agree a little, it is going back too often. I'm glad to say it's much better now.
But it builds the character's backstory so that you can understand why they all seem to have serious issues. Once you accept the fact that it was a plane full of looney tunes you will be fine. I keep waiting for Bugs Bunny to pop out of the ground.

EDIT: Does anyone know why they don't air these shows at the same time in different countries? It seems too easy to look up spoilers online or to just stumble across them in forums like this. That would ruin a show like this for me.
 
FoolKiller
EDIT: Does anyone know why they don't air these shows at the same time in sifferent countries? It seems to easy to look up spoilers online or to just stumble across them in forums like this. That would ruin a show like this for me.
It would definitely ruin it for me too. I didn't know it was aired on different schedule, but I guess that's pretty obvious. :crazy: I'm sure it's pretty much up to the networks from other countries. There will always be that little gap, while overseas networks will decide if they want to pick up the show or not.....

My brother's told me some of the secrets he's read online and it's pretty interesting. :D One I remember is about "the hatch". It's not a huge spoiler, but a pretty big one. :p If anybody's interested, I can PM this little bit of info to you. :sly:
 
a6m5
My brother's told me some of the secrets he's read online and it's pretty interesting. :D One I remember is about "the hatch". It's not a huge spoiler, but a pretty big one. :p If anybody's interested, I can PM this little bit of info to you. :sly:
Ooh, gossip!

Well, while I no longer trust secrets found online after an entire season of running around with one bad lead after another I'd definitely love to hear what this is. PM me and tell me.

One week until season 2 in the states.
 
"The Hatch". Hmmm... :p I still don't know what's going on with that yet.

Also, I know what you mean about stumbling across information by mistake on the web or forums, it really does spoil it. Not just movies, but things like books too. Someone in the convo thread (not naming names here ;) ) mentions what happens in the 6th Harry Potter book a few days after release when I never had the chance to read it yet. I was pretty furious...
 
G.T
"The Hatch". Hmmm... :p I still don't know what's going on with that yet.
Get used to that feeling.

Also, I know what you mean about stumbling across information by mistake on the web or forums, it really does spoil it. Not just movies, but things like books too. Someone in the convo thread (not naming names here ;) ) mentions what happens in the 6th Harry Potter book a few days after release when I never had the chance to read it yet. I was pretty furious...
I had a coworker do that to me after the book had been out four days. When I went off on him he apologized saying that he thought I had read it already. I have a life! I still have to read book 5. Because I have a life and refuse to pay that much money for a book I wait for them to show up in my local used bookstore. I just got book 5 last week.

And when I worked at a movie theater during college we had Star Trek: Nemesis
and after the first showing at our theater, with a line standing along the wall for the next showing, the first guy to walk out screams, "I can't believe they killed Data!" I went off on the guy because I hadn't seen it and I knew he just ruined it for everyone waiting in line. He just mumbled an apology and headed straight for an exit.
 
Yeah, I was lucky with Star Trek Nemisis. I really didn't know what to expect and surprised me a little. Rumors ages ago said that they were going to kill the whole crew off. :lol:
 
I LOVE LOST!

It's probably my favorite show.
 
Just a reminder to anyone in the UK to watch Lost today because its supposed to be a very good episode 👍
 
I converted a hater over the weekend. I let him borrow the first disc of the Season 1. He gives it back to me Tuesday, "I still think it sucks, but my wife liked it. She wants you to bring in the next one, thanks." :lol: He did later admit that he liked the show. :D
 
--spoiler alert--


the bunker is a nuclear missile silo, what do you guys think?

also, bernard and the french lady, I guess they were both partners or something.

btw, french nuclear testing in the polynesian islands=wierd french lady+nuclear missile silo.
 
s0nny80y
--spoiler alert--


the bunker is a nuclear missile silo, what do you guys think?

also, bernard and the french lady, I guess they were both partners or something.

btw, french nuclear testing in the polynesian islands=wierd french lady+nuclear missile silo.
Season 2 has its own thread to avoid spoilers for non-Americans not getting the episodes at the same time we do.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70570
 
Back