Lot of italian and british cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter AudiJoe33
  • 11 comments
  • 736 views
Messages
28
United States
Midwest
Messages
rivershark91
I'm offering 4 cars

Ferrari 458 Italia 09
Lotus Elise 111R 04 (race modified)
Triumph Spitfire 1500 74
Autobianchi A112 Abarth 79

All cars are fully tuned
 
Hi, beware that the Ferrari and Lotus are premium cars and everybody can buy them form the OCD ... so not really interesting.

The other two are standard cars and maybe interesting, but mostly people are looking for cars in stock or in 0/0/0 condition.

Anyway good luck!
 
I will take the first three.
 
I'm offering 4 cars

Ferrari 458 Italia 09
Lotus Elise 111R 04 (race modified)
Triumph Spitfire 1500 74
Autobianchi A112 Abarth 79

All cars are fully tuned

Might I recommend using the "Edit" function on the same thread so you don't have to keep making new ones?

You already made five... :confused:

EDIT: Also, those two Standard cars (the Triumph and the Autobianchi) can both be won by completing the A-Spec Professional British Lightweight event and the B-Spec Beginner World Compact Car Race, respectively.
 
Might I recommend using the "Edit" function on the same thread so you don't have to keep making new ones?

You already made five... :confused:

EDIT: Also, those two Standard cars (the Triumph and the Autobianchi) can both be won by completing the A-Spec Professional British Lightweight event and the B-Spec Beginner World Compact Car Race, respectively.

Thanks im new to gtplanet but that makes sense. also only made 4 :)
 
What do you want and sorry just realised for the last three so just the 458 please
 
What do you want and sorry just realised for the last three so just the 458 please

How about any RUF, Mercedes Benz, or an Audi preferably over 550 pp but at least one of those
 
I have just been given another 458 by a friend so I do not want it anymore sorry
 
i want the 458

I'm lookin for Audi Mercedes or BMW either a touring car or race car but at least one of those makes. also the 458 isn't tuned like a said in the 1st post
 
Found a taker for the lotus so that ones out but still have other cars
 
Back