Lots of cars available - plenty of 0/0/0

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingcars
  • 121 comments
  • 7,078 views
Scottish's 2nd XFR will be arriving in a couple of hours.
 
kingcars
Scottish's 2nd XFR will be arriving in a couple of hours.

Great ticket will be sent after GMT reset!
 
Great ticket will be sent after GMT reset!

Sounds good :) . By the way, I love the level 23 ticket you sent. Got the car I wanted on the first try haha (I wanted one of the Pescarolo Judds).
 
Tomorrow's trade has been canceled, so it is open either for spikey or someone else who would like to do a trade.
 
kingcars
Jag #2 sent to Scottish

Thanks I'll be sending ticket in a few hours! Would it be possible for me to have a third jag XFR? If so what would you want? Another 23/24 or something else?
Tickets: 1,5,7,8,12,15,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,1000,1967
 
What colour is your Caterham 7 ?
 
kingcars
Diablo Red

Scottish - I'll get back to you later today 👍

Ok I also have a 1970 now.
 
I've sent the 24! Would you like anything for a 3rd XFR?
 
What color is your Stratos 73?
 
kingcars
Got it, thanks! I wouldn't mind getting another level 23 ticket.

Great! I'll send a 23 tomorrow GMT then! When can you send XFR?
 
Sounds good. My next available send date will be Tuesday if that works for you.
 
kingcars
Sounds good. My next available send date will be Tuesday if that works for you.

That's great!
 
Cool. May I ask what all of these XFRs are doing? I'm curious haha!
 
1: 0/0/0
2: partially tuned(no permanent mods)
3: fully tuned

I don't think I'll need a 4th but you never know!!!!!
 
Just completed a trade for all of the 1983-1988 Thunderbird museum cards. One more thing checked off the list. TVR Speed 12 added to my wants.
 
If you want a 0/0/0 Speed 12 instead of the 23 then just say!
 
kingcars
Nah thats fine; I'll take the ticket. The Speed 12 will be my next hunt. 👍

Great!
 
Sent the Jag to spikeyshop. Just have a few pieces of gear left to receive.
 
Sent the Jag to spikeyshop. Just have a few pieces of gear left to receive.

Cheers. Will be sending the rest of the gears in a few hours.
 
Thanks!

Scottish - your 3rd XFR will be arriving this evening :)
 
ill give you 5 mattes for the toms supra
 
What mattes do you have?

i know i have a light red, i believe a yellow, some kind of blue, a regular matte red and some others, i also have dlc paint if you want some painted
 
All of them except light red would be fine. My next trade slot is tomorrow.
 
Back