Lots of fast japanese cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Encyclopedia
  • 24 comments
  • 1,230 views
I wanted to see the Stagea win.

Nice video, though.
 
Great footage ruined by horrible soundtrack. That song couldn't lick any more nuts than it already does.
 
toyomatt84
Great footage ruined by horrible soundtrack. That song couldn't lick any more nuts than it already does.
HA HA. It must be a little before your time then. That song is great. Jesus Built My Hotrod by Ministry is still a classic in my book. Because, as they say, sometimes there is only one thing to do, and thats.......

"Ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long"

HA HA HA, I love that song.

Hilg
 
JNasty4G63
HA HA. It must be a little before your time then. That song is great. Jesus Built My Hotrod by Ministry is still a classic in my book. Because, as they say, sometimes there is only one thing to do, and thats.......

"Ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long"

HA HA HA, I love that song.

Hilg

Jesus built my Hot Rod suits any car movie - Except maybe for the 1886 Motor Carriage going round Nurb....
 
I've seen some cars accelerate fast, but holy smokes, that grey R32 at the 8:35-8:40 mark....Jesus Christ, that thing can fly!
 
I wanted to hear the RB's not "Ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long", the music made me sad :(.
 
Yeah it's a shame about the music.

There shouldn't be any music in any car video in my opinion.
 
JNasty4G63
HA HA. It must be a little before your time then. That song is great. Jesus Built My Hotrod by Ministry is still a classic in my book. Because, as they say, sometimes there is only one thing to do, and thats.......

"Ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long"

HA HA HA, I love that song.

Hilg


Nice assumption, but I knew what song it was. I just would rather here the sound of the RB26DETT's spooling up versus that lame song. As a side note, I hate Ministry. Using scat lingo in a rock song, for shame.
 
Damn those R32s were like rockets when they launched :crazy:
 
Could have been a lot better if they didn't add that song (but hey, it's Primus 👍 ) and showed times for each race. Poor camera man...
 
antihero
Could have been a lot better if they didn't add that song (but hey, it's Primus 👍 ) and showed times for each race. Poor camera man...

yeh man agree
 
toyomatt84
Nice assumption, but I knew what song it was.
Did I say you didn't know what song it was??? No, just that you MIGHT be a little young to appreciate it. Its a great song in my book, and not yours. Thats fine. But actually, you were 7 when that song came out, so I'm not really out of line saying that. But really, you guys are all just getting a litte too worked up over this. Its just a silly song in a silly internet car video.

Hilg
 
McLaren F1GTR
I've seen some cars accelerate fast, but holy smokes, that grey R32 at the 8:35-8:40 mark....Jesus Christ, that thing can fly!


i felt the same way :dopey: the guy who almost spun had me cracking up though.
 
That Supra with the Ab-flüg-like bodykit is one of the ugliest I've seen.

I really, really can't understand why anyone would put on a kit like that.
 
JNasty4G63
Did I say you didn't know what song it was??? No, just that you MIGHT be a little young to appreciate it. Its a great song in my book, and not yours. Thats fine. But actually, you were 7 when that song came out, so I'm not really out of line saying that. But really, you guys are all just getting a litte too worked up over this. Its just a silly song in a silly internet car video.

Hilg

You were 13, if I was 7. If 6 years really makes that much of a difference.
 
toyomatt84
You were 13, if I was 7. If 6 years really makes that much of a difference.
So, who do you think it more likely to be listening to Ministry, a 2nd grader, or a 7th grader???? I KNOW I was listening to them in middle school, but I'm not so sure you would be at that age. Thats all.

Again, I'm not saying you don't know who they are, or what the song is. I'm just saying, for people my age, that song is classic, and brings back memories of that time. Maybe not you. Thats all. Is it really that big of a deal???

Hilg
 
Keep on-topic please gentlemen. :)
 
Encyclopedia
Keep on-topic please gentlemen. :)
Not to be a smart ass, but I think we are. Thread is about a video. Said video has a song in it. Said song is being discussed. I don't think thats off topic. Maybe I'm wrong on the whole "on-topic" thing, but I don't see a problem.

Hilg
 
Well, this is a car forum, and the cars are the main thing in the video. ;)
 
JNasty4G63
Not to be a smart ass, but I think we are. Thread is about a video. Said video has a song in it. Said song is being discussed. I don't think thats off topic. Maybe I'm wrong on the whole "on-topic" thing, but I don't see a problem.

Hilg

Encyclopedia
Well, this is a car forum, and the cars are the main thing in the video. ;)

You've both got a point, but this issue should be dropped.
 
Jesus... they have many of the worst reaction times ever in the video...
 
Nice video, pity about the not so good quality. And the music.
 
Back