Lotus 97T tune please!

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 6 comments
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Chameleon9000
could someone please make a tune for the 97T to go arround the 'ring? all i request is racing softs. thanks in advance! im really bad at tuning, and i have tried for a little while to get a nice one with no success. please help!

Here is my attempt of a safe and fast Lotus 97T

Link here

LotusExeterVersionImg1.jpg

I have 2 quick tunes for brands hatch and suzuka. No all around tune for this car definitively. It react very differently depending of the kind of turns , chicanes or left / right .... succession at suzuka for example need a special dampers and LSD setting.
The car answer perfectly to the changes. Fantastic machine with amazing settings tools. I just would like to feel a bit more feedback thru the wheel but i´m in love with it.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

I have 2 quick tunes for brands hatch and suzuka. No all around tune for this car definitively. It react very differently depending of the kind of turns , chicanes or left / right .... succession at suzuka for example need a special dampers and LSD setting.
The car answer perfectly to the changes. Fantastic machine with amazing settings tools. I just would like to feel a bit more feedback thru the wheel but i´m in love with it.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°
so am i! its probably my favorite car to drive now! and it sounds good too!

Once you dial this car in, it is a joy to drive. I'm not running this or the Praino tune, just my own.

But, I'm running 1:44/1:45s @ Spa, 1:16s at Monza, 1:17s at Monaco, sub 50 seconds the High Speed Ring...trying to think of other tracks I've hit and tweaked it on.

Back