Spa 1h cars and tune links please

Could you provide me links for spa 1h, i really have hard time finding a car.

currently use praiano63 tune but using same car is getting borring

Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM '19 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Tracks - 1.31

I tried to de-tune mazda lm55 but i'm not good at tuning cars at all
Any Group 1 or 2 car can win this race easily. The only tuning you need to do is lower power and add ballast to make it 800pp. Add the ballast first so you can keep as much power as possible. Putting the front wing to minimum also helps. You do not need to touch suspension or LSD settings.

Almost any Gr3 car can win this race.
The trick is a good tire strategy.
Start out on RMs. Around lap 6-7 it will start to rain most races. Change to IM or W depending on the amount of rain. Rain will stop at around lap 12. Now you can win the race if you manage your tires well. If you have IMs, keep them cool by driving through wet areas on the straights. It will usually rain again around lap 16-17. If you can avoid changing tires twice, most of the time you win.

Last edited:
Almost any Gr3 car can win this race.
The trick is a good tire strategy.
Start out on RMs. Around lap 6-7 it will start to rain most races. Change to IM or W depending on the amount of rain. Rain will stop at around lap 12. Now you can win the race if you manage your tires well. If you have IMs, keep them cool by driving through wet areas on the straights. It will usually rain again around lap 16-17. If you can avoid changing tires twice, most of the time you win.
I didn't even know this race was an issue! It's my preferred choice for cash because the variable time/weather keeps you awake and the CRB is impossible to lose, and I just take a stock Mazda RX-Vision GT3 out for it...

Just watch out for the wet pit exit line :lol:

Edit: Just went and ran this again for fun and got an almost no-rain race. The weather passed over on lap seven as usual, but the rain missed the circuit entirely. Whole thing was dry until lap 19 when the smallest of showers fell, but I toughed it out for three laps on the mediums and saved 90 seconds over the AI which pitted for IMs and then again for RMs to win by two minutes (which, as the chequered flag fell on lap 24 for them and 25 for me, was a lap)...

Toyota TS030 detuned at 799 PP, with FM6 (no refueling at all), and you only pit stop for tyres.
My best score is winning with 3 laps ahead. I always had the CRB here.

I didn't even know this race was an issue! It's my preferred choice for cash because the variable time/weather keeps you awake and the CRB is impossible to lose, and I just take a stock Mazda RX-Vision GT3 out for it...

Just watch out for the wet pit exit line :lol:
I just dont know how to de-tune cars should i move ballast position od keep it at middle? Should i lower Power Adjustment or Power Restrictor? What position of downforce should i put?

I never had issue to win on hard with the car that i mentioned. I just got borring using same car

I've got a tune setup for the Mazda LM55 Gr.1 and if you have the patience you can pull off a NO PIT race with this setting, it will not be easy-peasy you will need to work it but I had done this as an experiment just to see if it was possible.

Post in thread 'La Sarthe , weather report and other " stuff "' https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/la-sarthe-weather-report-and-other-stuff.422445/post-14199282

Yes, it's set for 700pp and you must use IM tyres if you try to increase power you will eat up the tyres and the fuel will not last for the approximate 24 laps of this race.
It is a challenge but you can do it, it is not impossible.

For what it's worth, I put the difficulty on normal since it doesn't affect anything other than AI difficulty.

Anyway, given that it is a WTC 800 race, I'd just pick a Gr.3 car and go for it. I'm thinking of using the Corvette C7 Gr.3 that I've used in other rounds of this event when I take on the Spa-Francorchamps 1hr race.

I won this race also with a GT3-style tuned Ferrari F8 Tributo (500 hp x 1.300 kgs), gained a podium with a GT3-style tuned Aston Martin DB11... I don't think this race is really so difficult.

As many others have said before, you can win with any detuned Gr. 1 or Gr. 2 car, also with every GT3 car and (as I said earlier) even with a well tuned road car.

Keep an eye on weather radar, in my experience pit strategy is the real only race changing factor. Be consistent, keep focusing on race pace, and you'll win this race pretty easily.

I won this race also with a GT3-style tuned Ferrari F8 Tributo (500 hp x 1.300 kgs), gained a podium with a GT3-style tuned Aston Martin DB11... I don't think this race is really so difficult.

As many others have said before, you can win with any detuned Gr. 1 or Gr. 2 car, also with every GT3 car and (as I said earlier) even with a well tuned road car.

Keep an eye on weather radar, in my experience pit strategy is the real only race changing factor. Be consistent, keep focusing on race pace, and you'll win this race pretty easily.
It's not just pit strategy. It's also tire management for your rain tires. If you cool them by driving through the wet areas on the straights when the track is drying out, you will double their life and gain an important advantage over the AI.

Last edited:
It's not just pit strategy. It's also tire management for your rain tires. If you cool them by driving through the wet areas on the straights when the track is drying out, you will double their life and gain an important advantage over the AI.
That's true, I agree. Staying with wet tyres on wet areas at least on straights when the track is drying out is really an important tip for tire management.

Last edited:
Back