Premium
Scotland
Glasgow
THORIN-RAYVEN
Thorin Cain submitted a new tune:

Lotus Elise 111R '04 500pp RS - Built in the Little Duckpond under the Mountain

Lotus Elise 111R '04
View attachment 160937

Built for 500 pp by request. This is a great piece of British engineering, This car will take on any corner with ease and as been tuned with minimum ear downforce to allow you to increase it to suit your needs.

This can was tuned at Madrid City Course, Cote de Azur, Special Stage Route 5 and Laguna Seca. And to say it's quick is an understatement, just don't expect a blistering top...

Read more about this tune...

Won't it have more grip if you set camber to zero, front and back? You do know camber is broke and adding any camber reduces grip.

Won't it have more grip if you set camber to zero, front and back? You do know camber is broke and adding any camber reduces grip.
I am quite aware of the perception of the function of camber in this game. If you will, please have a read through the Camber Theory thread in the tuning forum and in particular the last 2-3 pages. Camber Theory

You will find the answers there as to why I have started using camber in my most recent tunes.

No worries dude. Until recently I would have agreed myself and until the last 3 tunes I have done I haven't used any camber. But after running those tests I just can't ignore the benefits. For me, it's just a matter of balancing out the pros and cons while tuning the car.

Back