Lotus Elise World Tour | Saturday Racing Series | Round Six: 7th Jan

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 1,599 comments
  • 62,959 views

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

  • European Sports Car Challenge

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea , but I mean , can I tune the car at all or use stock RM settings?

Because the stock settings are kind a bad.



MadMax

Yeah tuning is free with the parts you're given. The stock tune isn't bad though ;)
 
Okay.

As long as you drive clean and are consistent at showing up for races :)

Yeah I'm a clean driver, may have the odd incident but never intentional, and sounds like a good time for me, but if i ever have to miss a race i will give you plenty of notice, oh and give me number 58 if possible, otherwise 77
 
Yeah I'm a clean driver, may have the odd incident but never intentional, and sounds like a good time for me, but if i ever have to miss a race i will give you plenty of notice, oh and give me number 58 if possible, otherwise 77

58 is good.

Also, I am off for the night now, talk to you all tomorrow.

By the way, is the 58 a Simoncelli reference?
 
call mine and Ben's team, Team Locust.
 
So I managed to get a quick half hour on GT5 this morning and can confirm that I will be running a red car with light blue wheels and if it's available #1.

(#1 as in the number of my fav. car- not because I think I'm better than everyone else - Just thought I'd clear that up.)
 
So I managed to get a quick half hour on GT5 this morning and can confirm that I will be running a red car with light blue wheels and if it's available #1.

(#1 as in the number of my fav. car- not because I think I'm better than everyone else - Just thought I'd clear that up.)

Updated. :sly:
 
Oh, also at Spa we don't need the DLC do we?
 
You will need to join my room to practise at Spa if you haven't got the DLC.
 
Ah good- I didn't think I'd need it.
 
When does this series start?
This Saturday? Next?
I need to know how much time I have to set-up the car.
P.S. will be number 16.
 
When does this series start?
This Saturday? Next?
I need to know how much time I have to set-up the car.
P.S. will be number 16.

I am not sure. We won't set a date until we get atleast 16 racers.
 
Need 5 more! :D:gtpflag:
 
Will anyone have a Spa Testing room up tomorrow, about 4ish GMT onwards?
 
I'll look out for it :)👍
 
58 is good.

Also, I am off for the night now, talk to you all tomorrow.

By the way, is the 58 a Simoncelli reference?

Sure is, but I'll have to go reverse Simoncelli colours cause white's taken, so I'm orange with white wheels
 
Sure is, but I'll have to go reverse Simoncelli colours cause white's taken, so I'm orange with white wheels

Oksies.
 
Sorry Eclat but this timeslot just doesn't work out for me.:(
 
Sorry Eclat but this timeslot just doesn't work out for me.:(

FU!!!

Don't worry, I wont cry...

...much.

:nervous::(
 
Oh no, the dude changed his account!!!
 
Oh no, the dude changed his account!!!

To something that means a lot more to me personally...

Doesn't matter, I am still as cool as ever :)
 
Need some more takers lads ;)
 
I sent you a PSN friend request DaxCobra, so hopefully I'll be able to join some Spa testing rooms 👍. Today I tried GVS reverse as it feels slightly similar to Spa and is on the calender and managed 2"00"648- don't know if anyone has tries GVSR yet but would like to know how I'm matching up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back