Resource icon

Lotus Europa S.2 15th Anniversary Edition '68

• Thread starter Kenzel
  • 6 comments
Kenzel, where did you test the tune on this car? I am using it at the Brands Hatch at 549 PP. Every tune I have tried including my own the rear is so loose that I can't control it without slowing down so much that it's costing me 1-3 seconds per lap. I beat Pap in the Special and can't figure out why this car is so much different. I've already tried your tune for the other one and still have the same problem. I even turned ASM on and that didn't work either. Please let me know.

Kenzel, where did you test the tune on this car? I am using it at the Brands Hatch at 549 PP. Every tune I have tried including my own the rear is so loose that I can't control it without slowing down so much that it's costing me 1-3 seconds per lap. I beat Pap in the Special and can't figure out why this car is so much different. I've already tried your tune for the other one and still have the same problem. I even turned ASM on and that didn't work either. Please let me know.

Tested at Midfield and Trial Mountain. Personally I prefer the standard model to the Anniversary Edition...I think it just feels more solid, however neither car likes too much power, which is why I left them at 400/450PP which I thought suited the car. If I was taking it up to 550 I would look at doing a complete retune:indiff:

Tested at Midfield and Trial Mountain. Personally I prefer the standard model to the Anniversary Edition...I think it just feels more solid, however neither car likes too much power, which is why I left them at 400/450PP which I thought suited the car. If I was taking it up to 550 I would look at doing a complete retune:indiff:

That's what I need. I have both the standard and the AE S2. Even with ASM it is almost impossible to hang on the rear end. I beat Pap with the Special and want to beat him with the S2. I have tried numerous tunes including my own which I'm new to tuning. I even tried different tire combination CS on the front and SH on the rear. Nothing I have tried works.

That's what I need. I have both the standard and the AE S2. Even with ASM it is almost impossible to hang on the rear end. I beat Pap with the Special and want to beat him with the S2. I have tried numerous tunes including my own which I'm new to tuning. I even tried different tire combination CS on the front and SH on the rear. Nothing I have tried works.

Hello my friend. Sorry I haven't got back sooner......I have just returned from Holiday :). If I get a chance I will try and look at it. Do you have any preferred tyre option? I don't hold out too much hope of it taking the extra power but I will try.

Hi @Racin510s

Sorry I haven't got back sooner but I have been really busy with work since coming back from holiday.
I've had a look at both versions of the Europa and it is an absolute pig of a car when taken up to 550PP. I tried to tame it with rear wings and improved body rigidity and whilst I can just about get round the track it is nowhere near stable enough to publish a tune. This car really doesn't like all that power. I am just going to leave them at the lower PP. Sorry

Hi @Racin510s

Sorry I haven't got back sooner but I have been really busy with work since coming back from holiday.
I've had a look at both versions of the Europa and it is an absolute pig of a car when taken up to 550PP. I tried to tame it with rear wings and improved body rigidity and whilst I can just about get round the track it is nowhere near stable enough to publish a tune. This car really doesn't like all that power. I am just going to leave them at the lower PP. Sorry

no worries mate. I did with the car what I wanted. I mixed tunes from 3 different tunes and with Sports Medium tires it is ok enough the drive. Thanks anyway.:cheers:

Back