Lotus Evora Cup, :04/:19/:34/:49 Suz 750

• Thread starter Hyper-Dan
  • 619 comments
United Kingdom
Norfolk
GTP_Hyper-Dan
2909267100_ff7cab9747.jpg

Suzuka 750pp Expert event, Evora cup.

Alright people, Myself and Maz, aka Synwraith fancy some Evora racing and figured some of you might like to join in on the action. Now I know the Evora with min weight and max power only reaches 674PP, but it is a lot of fun and great to drive around Suzuka, even with slightly less than perfect gear ratios. :crazy:

Myself, Leigh and Lars had great fun last night running the Evora @ Suzuka.

Mr Dutch Customs has provided a great tune for the Evora, (Click my sig) which I will be using, but feel free to run any tune. Please keep to 674PP. Drive fair and fast. :)

At the start of the race pull over left or right, once the other cars pass we line up in our original grid position, and GO @ 30 seconds.

If we have a 12 car grid of Evora's, there is no need to wait. We also have GTP_DONK as Unofficial Race Recorder Type Guy. 👍 He will be driving a Red Tuned Evo X.​

Peak joining times 20:00-00:00, UK time.

Races starts: :04/:19/:34/:49​

Hope a few of you decide to join us. :cheers:

New!

Lotus Evora Cup - Hotlap Leaderboard at Suz 750

Last edited:
Count me in aswell. Never drove this car and have been doing the Ferrari race with a F40 (the ugly duck for that event, hard as hell, but fun). I was even thinking about creating a F40 event, but there's too much already so I'll jump into this.

👍

**** that race. We need to wait 20 - 30 seconds at the start. Its a joke.

Before this update I used to race at HSR 800. When it got boring, mr geez and myself used to set up a few 1 vs. 1 challenges at Suzuka with all sorts of stock cars. Since we always started at the front of the grid, we would just move the cars to the grass and let everybody go. Then, we placed again on the tarmac and waited to start until the race-clock was on 20 secs. If the OP sets up something like this we should be fine.

I'll be racing later tonight, hope to find some of you. Can't wait to see how this works

I'd love a chance of giving it a go, but I can't get you out of the drivers seat. :grumpy:

Talk about sneaky, No chance tonight woman. :)

Must be a big magnet drawing me in @ turn 1, hang on its made of fiberglass, cant be that. It must be me. :ouch:

Im back now! Hopefully we can get some better races then I had earlier!

Edit: Wasnt you guys :lol: Bloody punters.

Well, that was fun. I don't understand PD's logic though, I was host for the last three times and it suddenly decided the maximum was 7 instead of 12? Weird. Oh, and the Evora drafts like poo, I'm very cautions on taking over anywhere with this car. Don't want to bump anyone off. :)

Taking a break now, will be back later. :)

Failed to connect, Great racing the Evora, the last one with the four of us looked great. smoke break for me. Be back in @ XX:49. 👍

My mate from work will also be joining us in the XX:49 race, arronhall is his name/tag. Go gentle on him. And I would give him plenty of room. ;)

Sorry about that last one, entered it after doing some testing with the Citroën GT. Ofcourse I forgot that it remains on 'Automatic' after that. :grumpy:

Back