Lotus Motor Sport

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1
  • 6 comments
  • 443 views

F1

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premium
Messages
2,203
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
GTP_Lamborghini
Does anyone have this car? I am looking for two of them. I can offer a 0/0/0 Speed 12 and XFR(also in green ticket)
Tickets:1,5,7,8,12,15,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,1000,1967,1970
I also have over 1000 paints including Aventador paints etc.
Just say what you want and I'll see what I can do!
Thanks!
 
I have three.

Light yellow - 6834 km
Green - 3957 km
Light green - 4992 km
I also have restoration tickets and DLC paint available.

I am looking for a '67 ticket.
Can trade after reset.
 
Does anyone have this car? I am looking for two of them. I can offer a 0/0/0 Speed 12 and XFR(also in green ticket)
Tickets:1,5,7,8,12,15,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,1000,1967,1970
I also have over 1000 paints including Aventador paints etc.
Just say what you want and I'll see what I can do!
Thanks!

i have one,

check my thread

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=247885

i can trade with you,

im after a level 24 ticket :)
 
Vegard
I have three.

Light yellow - 6834 km
Green - 3957 km
Light green - 4992 km
I also have restoration tickets and DLC paint available.

I am looking for a '67 ticket.
Can trade after reset.

Can you glitch one to 0/0/0? And then just send another? I could send you two 1967 if you want? If you don't know how to glitch it I'll PM you! If you can do this then I would like both to be light green please!
 
FrezzErra
will the resotration ticket make it 0/0/0 ?

You need to glitch it!
 
Back